Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 20th, 2003, 06:07 AM
Passenger

Default Looking for a nice cabinmate.

Hello,

I am a 47 male executive living in Paris. My style is very classical but, at the same time, I think - at least I hope - I am a little younger in look and mind : 178 cm / 70 Kg.

Il would like to meet an English speaking person in order to share a cabin during a more-than-seven-day cruise next summer (June, July or September 2004). Other dates could be possible too.

It could be a cruise in Mediterranean countries, Bermuda, Hawaii... , etc., etc.

I prefer formal ships like Cunard or Celebrity as far as I could get a bargain and a nice cabinmate (if possible someone my own style). I am neither interested in sex nor in romance. I am just looking for intelligent conversation, friendship and a less expensive cruising. I am also interested in improuving my English. That is why I would prefer someone speaking English as first language.

I do not smoke but adore martinis in the atmosphere of a smart bar.

I am very fond of sophisticated cuisine!... Indeed a confirmed "gourmet" !

I am quite independent and like to wake up early in the morning for doing some sport before breakfast. I also like reading, listening to classical music - especially opera - and sometimes going to dance but I am not a good dancer. Nobody is perfect...

During the stops, I like to visit fine art museums, churches, castles, nature... but not in organized group visits.

My first language is Spanish and my second first one is of course French. I also may converse in English and Portuguese, and I speak a little Italian too.

If you love the world and are an optimist, openmind and cosmopolitan person, please wright to me

Many thanks for your messages,

PARIS
E-mail: bcbgparis00@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old December 20th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Erik Chapman

Default Re: Looking for a nice cabinmate.

Hi there, was just online checking out the QM2 -- I'm playing for the launch next month in Southampton. Saw the gay cruise area and then saw your message. Wish I could join you on a cruise. Have never done one but would love to sometime. I least I get to spend one night on her 7 January.

Hope this finds you well. And good luck.

Erik
Old January 18th, 2004, 10:33 AM
David Asch

Default Re: Looking for a nice cabinmate.

Hi Paris - just read your message. I am also a cruise ship enthusiast looking for a cabinmate this year. My available dates are May 9-June 13 and June 28-August 1. I am 49 y.o. (supposedly look much younger!) and sing fulltime in the chorus of the Metropolitan Opera in New York. Most of my friends are not available to travel in May-June and do not care for cruises. I have sailed with Pied Piper small gay group cruises but they have nothing this year that interests me during my available time slots. I am a non-smoker and although I sing in many languages, my conversational skills are not great, except German. I listen to classical music and jazz, enjoy museums, long walks, good food, wine, etc. You can reach me by phone as well (in New York) at (212) 877-8329. Regards, David Asch. P.S. I just tried to attach a photo but it said that it was too large.....I can send it directly to your email, if you like.