Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default RSVP Cruise

Thinking about going on the RSVP Vacations Cruise on HAL , April 25-May 2nd.
Anyone been on an RSVP Cruise Before? What do you think?
Ken & Adam
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Darrell6t

Default Re: RSVP Cruise

I think that cruise will be about our 8th with RSVP. Yes, we love them.
Old January 11th, 2004, 04:09 AM
navybt

Default Re: RSVP Cruise

We have went on three and are booked for this one also. It is GREAT! An excellent vacation that can easily be made what you want. Meaning there are activities for all interests. Some stay up and party until the wee morning hours, others are in bed by 10 and up for sunrise, and others have no clock at all.

I was on the Navy for 10 years and wanted to take my partner, he was very reluctant to be trapped on a boat with nothing to do for days of vacation. He is now hooked and we both enjoy the days at sea with the "family" as much or more than the days in very exciting ports.

Only have traveled RSVP and have never been dissappointed.
Old January 11th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: RSVP Cruise

Thanks for the info, We have been on a "traditional" cruise, but want to do the Gay cruise, We are waiting to hear from some friends of ours on whether or not they can make it , it'd be nice to go with another couple that we know, although I'm sure we'd meet a lot of new friends too. Do they have a theme night each night of the cruise? Like, Mardi-gras, White party, Hawaiian night? Things like that? Thanks... K & A
Old January 11th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Bo England

Default Re: Re: RSVP Cruise

Can you tell me more about the crusie. Randy and I are going, this being my cruise. What kind of clothing will we need. Are there any formal nights (tuxs??) and what about any "fun" nights (drag, leather, ect...). I just do not know what to expect or what to bring clothing wise...........you can email me at NRSBO1@aol.com.
Thanks for any help......BO
Old January 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
spav01

Default Re: Re: Re: RSVP Cruise

Was on an RSVP caribbean cruise in 2003. There were different themes most nights. Meaning different themed parties. There's an underwear party, Leather party, costume party and cotest, and sarong (or so-wrong) party.
We had one formal night: tux or dark suit required. otherwise, it was "dressy casual" in the dining room.
Otherwise, bring a bathing suit for the pool, comfortable clothes for any excursions you may select, etc. I saw people bringing 2 suitcases, other bringing steamer trunks. It's really up to you :-)

Hope this helps