Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Seeking Cabinmate for Atlantis Mediterranean Cruise Aug 26

Have a room reserved for this fantastic gay cruise August 27th to September 6. Seeking a roommate - not a sexmate.

You’ll see more of the Mediterranean than you ever dreamed possible as we sail from Venice to Barcelona onboard the Celebrity Millennium. Unique in so many ways: the first all-gay 10 night cruise in Europe, the largest all-gay cruise to sail Europe, and the first gay cruise to visit an Olympic host city!

From the legendary canals of Venice we’ll sail to Athens, just in time for the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. Next, take in the beautiful sun-drenched Isles of Mykonos with a full overnight stay, followed by a visit to spectacular Santorini. Discover the birthplace of modern civilization as you walk the streets of legendary Ephesus. Then spend a relaxing day at sea before we arrive on the sun-drenched shores of Sicily. Experience the breathtaking magic of Capri and the wonder of Pompeii from cosmopolitan Naples. And finally, revel in the vibrant spirit of Barcelona.

Seeking a roommate to share. Cost is $2195 per person plus tips, fees and airfare.

If interested,let's meet up and see if compatable. Am non-smoker and not a late night partier.

Link to cruise info at http://www.atlantisevents.com/html/vac/VB04.asp

A little about me - I am 5'6". 57, 165 lbs, masculine and muscular.
My hair is light brown and the eyes are hazel. I live in San Francisco and work outside the city in the East Bay. My job is in Technical Sales.

My education is in Mechanical Engineering from the Univ. of Missouri and I usually am quite technically oriented in my work and hobbies. My home in San Francisco has a lot of room but it keeps me busy since it is an older home and always needs attention. Many years have been spent at it and it shows.

Other interests are carpentry, electronics and gadgetry, refinishing antiques, computers, travel, snow and water skiing. Also, I enjoy fine dining and an occasional movie or play. I am also an avid gym person in that I have gone to the gym for over 30 years.
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi future cabin mate.
My future husband and I, who are getting married on the cruise will offer you whatever it takes to make our life long dreams come true. Weve been on 10 Altantis cruises in total and my partner proposed to me this year and by the time we made the decision to go, the cruise was sold out. Please let me know what yould like to help us accomodate your cruise and make our trip of a life time come true. We are from Palm Springs, via, San Francisco. Thank you for your consideration. Josh... and Jeff.