Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Beginner

Default Roll Call - Golden Princess 2-14

My partner and I will be about the Valentine sailing of the Golden Princess. Any other Family aboard?
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Jeff and Bo

Default Re: Roll Call - Golden Princess 2-14

Hey Marcus:

My partner Bo and I will be "cruising" with a group of four other guys. It would be fun to meet up with other "family".

Jeff and Bo
Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
Beginner

Hello Jeff and Bo!

I was getting to think we would be the only family on board! Ya, right.

As for meeting up, GREAT! I don't know this ship so if you have any suggestions, let us know. Only 3 weeks away.

Thanks for the reply.

Mark (Markus on the board) and Tim from Atlanta, GA.
Old January 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Jeff and Bo

Default Re: Re: Roll Call - Golden Princess 2-14

Hey Mark:

We don't know this ship either. In fact, we have only been on one cruise before. Our friends Bob and Fred are cruising experts (interpret that however you want....). Since there are six of us (Gary and Greg are the others) you'll probably notice us. If you have any specific ideas where to meet up, let us know. Otherwise we'll just be hanging out in one of the bars on the first night. I don't know if cell phones are going to work on the cruise, but my cell phone number is 585-261-5902. Feel free to give us a call once you've boarded and let us know how to find you.

Bo and I met a couple of guys named Tim and Mark from Atlanta in Fort Lauderdale about a year ago. (I think it was at Mustard's and then at Sebastian Beach). Could it have been you guys? Or was it your evil twins?

See you on the cruise.

Jeff and Bo
Old January 24th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Beginner

Jeff and Bo,

That's too funny. Tim and I head down to Ft. Liquordale often since I have family that live in the area.

Was the Tim and Mark you met cute, and looked like Bel Ami models? If so, that was us! You remember, 22, tanned, 29 inch waists...but you already know that! Ha!

Actually, it wasn't us and no, we are not Bel Ami models that frolic on Sebastian. Damn.

We were there 2 weeks ago and there was a group of 12 meeting that description, wrestling and pretending to be butch. I didn't have my camera. Another damn!

Anyway, we are looking forward to meeting you and the group. Cells will work while in any of the ports but once we are out about 15 miles, you can forget it.

Iíll try to send you an e-mail via AOL with a cell number also. If you donít get it, let me know via Mes1@aol.com. I get a great deal of spam, so please title it Golden Princess or something like that.

See you soon!

Mark