Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Brian and Tom

Default Are there Friends of Dorothy Meetings on Princess?

When I was on a NCL cruise they had a friends of Dorothy Meeting. Does anyone know if Princess holds them?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Are there Friends of Dorothy Meetings on Princess?

I was on the Grand Princess in may and there was a "friends of Dorothy" meeting. Funny, it was actually in the "princess patter" on the second day of the cruise. About 10 people or so showed up, and my bestfriend and i made friends with about5 and had the best vacation ever. We just happened to stumble upon it during our morning reading.

So tell me, you know if the carnival conquest has a friend of dorothy meeting? We're taking that cruise 2-8-04

thanks

jer *grin*
Old January 15th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Jerry & Kirk

Hi Brian and Tom,

Most definately ! Princess is very good about arranging FOD meetings. On the Sun Princess last year there were 3 meetings during the 10 day cruise. And on a recent cruise on the Star Princess there were 4 meetings AND 2 dinners in the "main" dining room. About 20 people attended........VERY enjoyable! Just contact the CD and request a meeting.

Jerry & Kirk
Old January 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Passenger

We were on the Sun Princess on a 10 day cruise just before Christmas and there was a meeting announcement in the daily "Patter" after about day 5 or so. We were very surprised to see it not realising it is a fairly common event these days.

Post Edited (01-18-04 18:15)