Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Westin

Default CRUISEMATE FOR AUGUST 2004

HEY GUYS, DUE TO A RECENT BREAKUP, I'M LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE FOR THE ATLANTIS MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE FOR AUGUST 27-SEPT 6TH, 2004. I HAVE A GREAT ROOM WITH A BALCONY OFF OF THE BACK OF THE SHIP. THE COST FOR THIS ROOM IS $3,654(US) PER PERSON. THIS IS FOR THE ROOM ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE.

THIS IS THE FASTEST SELLING CRUISE IN ATLANTIS HISTORY, AND FOR GOOD REASON. IT IS AN AWESOME ITENERARY.

I AM A LOW MAINTENENCE INDIVIDUAL AND DON'T HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS OF MY POTENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION EXCEPT THAT THEY RESPECT MY SLEEP TIME-AND NOT SNORE!! SMOKING=OK(ALTHOUGH I DON'T SMOKE)BUTCH/FEM=FINE, I DON'T CARE-JUST NO SNORING!!!...PLEASE!!! CAN YA TELL I'VE HAD PAST PROBLEMS WITH THAT?

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT MORE INFO, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT beat69 @AOL .COM.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND KNOW SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED, PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ALONG.

THANKS- WESTIN

Sponsored Links