Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2004, 05:02 PM
First Mate

Default Looking for Jerry and Kirk

Hey guys! I tried to reply to the email you sent, but it keeps getting back sent back to me as undeliverable. So, I am left with no alternative but to include my response here. I hope the cruisers will forgive me for cluttering the cruise message board with non-cruise material. I would like to promise that it won't happen again, but that would be like jinxing myself. Anyway, here is the reply I was trying to send:

Thanks for your message.* That sure is encouraging, at least for those of you in California.* Here in Indiana the attitudes are a little different, but we can always use a good example to work toward.* We have a Citizens academy and a Spouses Academy, but nothing as open as community policing directed towards our communtiy.*
How long have you been attending the MCC church in LA?* There was a big article in the Indianapolis Star this past weekend on the MCC church here in Indianapolis.* We have never been to the one here in Indianapolis, but we may go this weekend.* I grew up in the Catholic church, and it was comfortable and safe for me.* Still today, Catholic church is what I think of when I think of my spirituality.* It has been hard for me to separate the two, but over the years I have faded away from going to church.* I would be interested in hearing your thoughts sometime if you have a chance.
I try to read the cruisemates message boards frequently, and have seen your postings.* I wasn't sure who this message was from until I saw your signature, and I said ahhh yes, Jerry and Kirk.* Anyway, thanks again.* Have a great week.
Julie
Sponsored Links
Old May 18th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: Looking for Jerry and Kirk

Julie, no prob at all with the post ... Jerry checks often here.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old May 19th, 2004, 03:48 PM
mike (and jon)

Default Re: Re: Looking for Jerry and Kirk

julie...i had the same problem trying to reach jerry and kirk...their "return" mail if you look at the address has "cruznet" and it should be "cruznut" . mail was always returned until tried "cruznut" try that...it should work. mike
Old May 19th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Eric & Martin

hey Julie

we dont mind ...its like a big open email that we can all read :-)

sea ya

ERIC & MARTIN
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
First Mate

Eric & Martin.

I like for my life to be an open book, although with the day I had today it could get complicated. I had a woman tell me that her boyfriend didn't throw her out of the moving truck...it was Jackie. When I asked who Jackie was, she told me it was her other personality. This kind of put a kink in my day!

Julie
Old May 20th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Passenger

Hello.Julie.
I think we have met Jerry and Kirk?.A great couple of blokes.We met them in Sydney whilst they were cruising and if its the same two we joined them for a excursion to Woy Woy and had a good feed of prawns for a late lunch.
They get around heaps and are good authorities re the cruise industry.Their opiinions are to be respected.They have cruised to all corners of the globe and have been on so many cruises that they are enrolled in almost all the industries captains clubs.
By reading these boards they are rewarded by so frequently being invited to special cruise events on ships maiden voyages visiting their region.Deservedly so when they are very loyal cruisers to the cruise industry.
Old May 29th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Jerry and Kirk

Default Re: Re: Looking for Jerry and Kirk

Hi Campingman,

What a nice surprise to see your post! Yes, we remember very well the excursion to Woy Woy via ferry boat and train and sharing a feed of prawns with you outdoors on the edge of Brisbane Waters while scores of cagey pelican's looked on. Also remember slugging down a couple of beers at a pub with you and watching the horse races on TV.......great day!......except the early morning pouring rain and cold. That night, as we sailed away from Sydney harbor we watched FANTASTIC fireworks from our balcony on the Star Princess. We understand that your city, in honor of the biggest ship that had ever sailed into that harbor provided the fireworks display......wonderful gesture!. The very close view of the Opera House was an additional bonus.....not hard to take at all! If we ever get back to Sydney we'd like to look you up. Okay with you?

Jerry and Kirk
Old May 31st, 2004, 07:57 PM
Passenger

Hello Jerry and Kirk.
Surprise surprise.Thank you for your wonderful compliments.
We meet so many men. We dont know if we are Dorothys or Donna, down here down under.
Yes life is simple here in Australia.We try to keep it a secret but news gets out.
Thank goodness for these CRUISEMATES pages that fellows like us can form friendships with common bonding even though we are seas apart.