Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
Thulewx

Default Gauguin, 11 Sept, anyone?

I just realized that, while we've put plenty of stuff under the 5/29 Gauguin posting but didn't have one for our 11 September cruise.
Anyone besides Tommy and me? and maybe Ethan? and Rudy & Heather?
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Ethan Solomita

Default Re: Gauguin, 11 Sept, anyone?

Definitely Ethan. We're now booked. Since they wouldn't waive the single supplement, I'm a third person in a room. Saves a lot money! I still haven't decided about arriving early for the cruise, though. I'm focusing now on signing up for scuba lessons so that I don't need to learn it on the ship.
Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:12 AM
Thulewx

GREAT!! Saving money, huh? So, you'll be buying the cosmos every night at La Palette? ;-)
Gee - if you're going to be diving all the time that means I'll have to entertain Tommy by myself... oh, well, I'll bring a couple of rawhide bones and that should keep him happy for a couple hours [8-o

Tommy - you may want to get dive certified...
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Tom Schaefer

Default Re: Re: Gauguin, 11 Sept, anyone?

Certification is on my agenda for the future...however this trip will be snorkling......after the great barrier reef in Australia..nothing compares.... besides I intend to be having cocktails on th beach..and diving does not mix with beverages.........

Welcome Ethan......we shall watch you be the target of the female staff oooing and aaaaahing over you.

Me, I can't wait to get to the hotel in Papeete....I saw a TV show about Tahiti and a tour operator that had a hiking tour into the mountails...water falls, and high up beyond the clouds...looked really neat!. Phil, that means no stillettoos
Old June 25th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Thulewx

And I had these special reef-stillettos made just for this trip! It's tough getting water-proof stillettos!