Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2004, 12:54 PM
orlspeedo

Default Little Magens Bay (St Thomas) or Solomans Beach (St John)

Will be on board the July 25th sailing of Mariner of the Seas and wanted others opinions on possible nude beaches in the Virgin Islands. Last time I was on St John a few years ago, I ventured to Solomans on St John and spent the day in the buff with very few people there but I have heard they are cracking down on nudists there. Have not been to Little Magens Bay but I have heard it is nice also, so would like others opinion who might have been to either of these beaches recently.

Thanks!

Also, would love to hear from others who might be on this sailing!
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Little Magens Bay (St Thomas) or Solomans Beach (St John

I have been to Solomon Bay twice in the last 1 Ĺ years, and love it, the last time in Feb, off of the Mariner there was a festive little crowd there when we arrived, but nobody in the buff, a little later in the day some of the local (Jimmy Buffet types) where letting it all hang out, but still no one else. Later in the week I was talking to one of the Ice Skaters about little Meaganís bay (image that) seems that is where the cast, crew and staff go. He told that one of the Officers that week had fallen asleep while wearing nothing but his Speedo, when he woke up his bag and shoes had been stolen. Poor thing had to make his way back to the ship in just his Speedo, he had to stand at security in just his Speedo to get clearance, and then he had to board the ship in just his Speedo. Of course in my mind some big blonde Dolph Lundgren type plays the Norwegian Officer. Wished I had gone to little Meaganís that day.
Old June 24th, 2004, 02:26 PM
orlspeedo

I may try Little Magens Bay this time around and see what it is like. Solomans is beautiful though!
Old July 6th, 2004, 12:16 PM
orlspeedo

Bump the message up.
Old July 21st, 2004, 03:37 PM
orlspeedo

Bump