Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2004, 09:42 PM
Michael Arbutina

Default senior traveler

Hi out there. My name is Mike and I love cruises and meeting all kinds of nice people.
I'm sailing on the Norwegian Dawn on September 19th out of NY. I'm sixtyfive and I have no ideahow I got there. I'm not retired and I'm active a hell. I love good conversation, good music, good theater, good food and love dancing as I am a bronz level ballroom dancer. If your a single guy or you are traveling with your companion don't hesitate to come over and say hello just tell me your from cruisemates. If you see a senior guy on the dancefloor with some groovey steps, that's me.
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2004, 01:56 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: senior traveler

Michael, good for you! Hope you meet some folks from here on board -- also post on Meet on Board, too.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old July 27th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Michael Arbutina

Default Re: Re: senior traveler

Hi Harry. Thanks for the message. I had the the good fortune to have a companion for thirty five years and we did a lot of travel so need I say I'm a cruise nut! I also am a dance host on cruise ships so I am really into loveing to meet people. Thanks again Harry.
Old July 28th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Jerry and Kirk

Hi Mike,

I just couldn't resist telling you about our similarities..........I too am a senior and have no idea how I got there, also, a person who loves cruises and loves meeting all kinds of nice people. I just simply love good conversation, good music, good theater, good food and love to dance. I am an ex Arthur Murrahy dance instructor (Beverly Hills studio). Some years ago, I applied for a host position on the first cruiseline that offered a host progam, but I was turned down because I was too young (I was around 40 something then). My partner and I have been together for 40 happy years.

Perhaps someday we'll meet aboard ship and trip the light fantastic. Do you know what a tripple ripple tango dip is??? I learned it from Vellos (spelling), of Vellos and Yolanda, remember them? I worked for them too, on Hollywood Blvd. across the street from the famous Chinese Theater.

Cheers,
Jerry
Old July 28th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Cool story Jerry!

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old September 11th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Michael Arbutina

Default Re: Re: senior traveler

Hi Jerry. You mentioned to me to also post on meet on board. Do you mean actually on board ? If that's the case I'll post Dancing Queen on board! Think that will work? I'm laughing like crazy right now at myself.I'm leaving on the Norwegian Dawn out of NY onSept. 19th.I always have a great time on my cruises but I have a feeling this one will top them all! You guys have a great day. Michael.