Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2004, 05:10 PM
MANHECK

Default Constellation 11/20/04

Any Family Sailing on the Constellation over Thanksgiving?

My Partner and I will be sailing with another couple. Looking forward to not having to cook for Thakssgiving

Ken and Dave
Sponsored Links
Old October 11th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Constellation 11/20/04

David & I will be on that voyage. We are looking forward to it greatly. Don't you wonder just where we will really end up going since the Hurricaine damage? Cheers!
Old October 14th, 2004, 08:56 PM
manheck

Default Re: Re: Constellation 11/20/04

Glad to hear you are going to be on board. We are traveling with a couple we meet on the Serenade Last year and then cruised with them again on the Jewel this september. Can't wait to get there. From what I hear they have not changged any of our ports I'm hoping things will be ok in Grenada after the storms.

I'm hoping we have a good CD who is willing to have an FOD. It's always nice to meet other family on the ship! Last Sping on the Galax, the CD through a nice get together before late seating which turned out to be great fun.

Kan and Dave
Old October 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Constellation 11/20/04

Yes, my partner and I will be on this cruise. I have been wondering the same if we will continue to Grenada. I hope so. I am counting down the days.

BTW - I was on the Galaxy spring of '03 out of Baltimore. Anyway e-mail me at wayneair@aol.com

Post Edited (10-15-04 15:41)
Old October 16th, 2004, 11:06 AM
manheck

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Constellation 11/20/04

Wayne - We were on the repositioning of the Galexy from San Juan to Baltimore and Loved it! We are so excited about this cruise. only 35 days till we go and I am very ready! Saw our TA last night and he said we should get the crtuise documents any day now. Once I have them in hand, I get like a kid and can hardly wait.

Ken and Dave
Old October 16th, 2004, 11:12 AM
manheck

BTW - We should plan an informal FOD early on icase for some reason the CD won't.

I always love the sail away on deck from San Juan. It is beautiful sailing out at night and seeing the fort with all the lights and on the Galaxy, there was good music and a general good party astmospher. Let me know your thoughts on the informal FOD

Ken
Old October 17th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Passenger

That would be great on getting together if they don't have a FOD group. Anyway, e-mail me at wayneair@aol.com so we can exchange details.

We received our cruise documents on Friday, and similar to you, I am like a kid on Christmas morning when they arrive.
Old October 25th, 2004, 07:45 PM
manheck

Just got our documents........25 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken and Dave
Old October 27th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Admiral

We got our docs too. And can't wait! Cheers!
Old November 6th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Passenger

Hey guys...I just spoke with Celebrity and they advised me that one port of call has changed. We are no longer calling on Grenada and that has been replaced with Dominica. I heard from another cruise website that the port of Grenada is open, but maybe there is nothing to do. Anyway do you know if there is anything to do in Dominica? I know of one person who has been there and she did not care for it.
Old November 6th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Admiral

I went to a couple of web sites doing a google search. The island of Dominica looks fantastic to me.

I'm excited at the change. It looks very lush. The aerial tram through the canopy of the rain forest has me interested. Has anyone done it?

Post Edited (11-07-04 12:46)
Old November 6th, 2004, 08:55 PM
manheck

Default Re: Re: Re: Constellation 11/20/04

Hi all - I heard the samething about Dominica. Very lush and beutiful. That Tram sounds very appealing. From what I have read Greneda's port is open but the island was so devistated by the storms that it is not a very pretty sight. One site stated that the leaves are just begining to come back to the trees. I personally will be happy anywhere warm, with the time to take daily naps and to go off the diet and eat lots of good food

Two weeks from now we will be geting ready for Muster.......

I plan on pulling the suitcase out tomorrow and to start pulling everything together.

Ken and Dave
Old November 12th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Passenger

One week and counting. Before you know it, we'll be making our way to the gangway. I am so ready.
Old November 16th, 2004, 07:24 PM
manheck

Hi we are just days away and I can hardley wait. Why don't we try to meet at the zMast Bar on the Sunrise Deck for Sail away right after Muster......

Looking forward

Ken and Dave
Old November 16th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Zack

I'm on the ship this week and headed north from Barbados to Dominica. Beautiful ship - you will love it. I heard that next week, when you will be on the ship, there will be 400+ kids on the ship from all over the world and the ship is booked at capacity. Hopefully you will meet some folks to party with. The disco is closed for renovations making it the new Cirque du Soleil club so that was a bummer but the Rendezvous Lounge is now serving as the fun place. The fitness center is great and as usual on Celebrity - the food kicks serious butt! You'll have a great time so plan to get to know the crew ~ they are quite "family friendly" since many have worked with Atlantis groups on the Millenium.
Old November 17th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Passenger

I will try and stop up. We are bringing two of the 400 kids on board and I will need to put them to bed first.
Old November 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Admiral

"Knock-Knock" goes to the Vet tomorrow to serve his doggie jail time. "Mijo" goes to visit his birdie friends for a week of R&R. The feathers will be flying.

The packing is about to begin and the plane will leave at 6:20 A.M. for Old San Juan.
And David and I can hardly wait.

See You All!

Post Edited (11-18-04 19:29)
Old November 18th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Have a great cruise Chuck!!!

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!