Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 26th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Default Roll Call: Grand Princess 12-4

I haven't found an official roll call thread for this cruise, so here it is!

I'm a 33 year old gay man, I'm taking a 29 year old lesbian friend on this cruise.

We'd both be happy to meet some interesting people. (I know, I know, interesting people don't cruise! lol j/k)

I only booked about 3 weeks ago, and *after* I booked I found out there was a gay group on this cruise. It'd be great to be part of the group, but alas, not being booked with the group, I'm unable to participate in group activities <sigh>

I know there are a few of you booked with and a few booked without the group, so fess up!

Hope to hear from some of you soon! Email or post here. Either works great for me :-)
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
Default Re: Roll Call: Grand Princess 12-4

Anyone at all wanna fess up?

I got my docs today for this cruise! I hadn't anticipated them for another 2 weeks! yay!