Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Jerry and Kirk

Default ISLAND PRINCESS JAN 4 HAWAII

Hello all,

No takers for the Island Princess 15 day cruise on the Jan 4th sailing to Hawaii??? (see posts further down the page)

The weather is absolutely GORGEOUS that time of year! For all that are undecided,

give some serious consideration to this one......the ship is selling outr fast........HURRY!

ANYONE allready booked???

ALOHA,

Jerry (and Kirk)
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: ISLAND PRINCESS JAN 4 HAWAII

Jerry, we are very much planning on doing this one soon. Art's got some business stuff, though, right now that is precluding a longer outing.

By the way, been meaning to say so, thanks so much for the info regarding the fear of flying class. I really appreciated it.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old December 4th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Jerry and Kirk

Default Re: Re: ISLAND PRINCESS JAN 4 HAWAII

Hi Harry,

Your welcome, we are happy to provide you with info about Fear of Flying classes......now DO IT!

I was surprised when our cruise documents arrived today since our sailing is more than a month away. Have you ever received documents that early? Now we are forced to pull our act together, get in full gear and book shore excursions, buy clothes, luggage, and so forth......Ugh! !! I gave up on dieting.....it's hopeless! But at least I can still fit into my tux. Kirk INSISTS that we pack light for this trip, dunno why.....YIKES, no changing clothes 3 times a day???.......bummer!

The day after we board ship, we will be celebrating our 41st anniversary (we were just kids when we hooked up) and we will do something very special. Don't know exactly what yet, but hopefully with other "family members"......we'll see.

Later........Jerry and Kirk
Old December 4th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Admiral

Jerry, Art and I talked on the last cruise how to pack for a 14-night one, and we both realized that our evening wear is only worn for say 3-4 hours and figured we would just recycle 'em again for the next 7 days.

Congrats on the anniversary! .... So I guess you were only 2-3 when you met. :-)

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old December 7th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Jerry and Kirk

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your well wishes.....appreciated. No Harry, Kirk and I were not 2-3 years old when we met. Kirk was 4, and I am 2 years and 8 days older than him.....do the math!

We'll be thinking about you on the ship when we send our clothes out to cleaned... .....for free ( eat your heart out! ). Remember, we've finally "arrived" at Elite status, so no more doing laundry ourselves. But I must confess, I will greatly miss going to the laundry every 3rd day because I've met the most interesting people there...really! AND there is always a kind person (sometimes very hot) that helps me iron my clothes....correctly! However, with that said, don't look for me in the laundry anymore, I'll be at the Martini Bar.

ANYONE going on the Island Princess with us???

Jerry (and Kirk)
Old December 7th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Admiral

Argh! Free laundry! You lucky dog! I was just thinking on the diamond how great it would have been and not have to come home and fire up the washer.

Heck, you should just bring one clean outfit and send the rest out your first night on board! How about that -- packing dirty clothes.

:-)

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old December 13th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Jerry and Kirk

Geeeeeze Harry, sometimes I think your brilliant !!!........pack dirty clothes in a clean

suitecase??? Don't think the boss would let me do that. But just to please you, I'll try to

put a few food stained ties and a couple of pairs of scuffed shoes in the suitecase

(when his back is turned).

Whatcha think, should I go for it, OR should I prepare to face the wrath of Kirk?

Jerry

Just 20 days left untill sailing!
Old December 13th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Admiral

I think it's a great idea ... no worries about wrinkled clothes ... just ball 'em up and throw 'em in -- packed in 5 minutes or less!!

Let me tell you, as frugal as I am, I would use any perk possible that I could. Wait till I go Platinum -- they will see a big Internet bill.

:-)

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old December 22nd, 2004, 06:16 PM
Jerry and Kirk

Just 13 days until sailing......YEAH!!!

Harry,

I've been thinking about your advice, but I don't think I can bring myself to ball up our
clothes and throw them into our suitecases, sooooooo I will dust off the ironing board and start to prepare for the chore.....ugh! But first, I must root through the summer clothes closet to see what we will be taking on this trip.....choices, choices, choices!......ugh again!

About internet use...............

For us, the great advantage of complimentary internet use is sending a daily commentary to friends and family back home (everything you've done that day is still fresh in your mind).

Aloha,

Jerry

PS. ANY last minute joiners on this cruise???