Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Ernest

Default Port Everglades

Hey. We drove to the port yesterday about 5 PM. All the ships were full, nobody on the piers; crowds were gone, just awaiting departure. God, they are huge. The QM II is certainly very impressive. I didn't stay for the parade out of the harbor.

Always the first ship in the harbor is the Caibbean Princess. In fact, driving on the 17th St. Causeway is where I first saw her. The spoiler/cocktail lounge across the back looks very spaceship. I slowed, jotted down the name of this magnificent ship, went home and booked passage. We leave Feb. 5.

My friend and I would love to hear from someone on this cruise.

Ernest
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Port Everglades

Hey
Let us know what you thought of the Caribbean Princess we just book on it for week before Christmas 2005. We sailed Navigator a couple weeks ago it was wonderful.
Old January 10th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, perhaps you can help me with this question. I need to fly home (Boston) from Port Everglades is it easier to fly out of Fort Lauterdale or Miami airport? I as cause you seem to live in the area. Jimbo
Old January 10th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Adsljohn

Defiently Fort Lauderdale, the airport is only 2 miles from the port and probably (guessing) less than a five dollar cab ride.....