Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2005, 09:58 AM
CruisinMaterial

Default Cruise Companion

Hello Guys & Gals,

Unsuccessful in finding a cruise mate for the Carnival Fascination cruise, I'm stuck at home during the upcoming four day weekend. I need a cruise fix bad. I'm what you'd call a "cruise addict" and yes I belong to that website too! :-)

Since my family travel companion no longer is comfortable with my sexuality, I need to find a replacement and can sadly no longer afford all-gay cruises. Is anyone out there interested in doing interior cabins, just to get on a boat for the sake of loving the ocean and pampering?

I'm 23, 6'4", slim/muscular build (will work on a picture), level-headed and just want to relax at sea or visit interesting ports. Just want to cruise...

The ultimate cruise companion would be a non-smoker, loves to dance in the ship's nightclub and socially drinks. Age range can be between 18 to 40.

If interested, please email me and put something to get my attention in the subject line or reply here. Thank you and happy cruising to all of you! ~Jake
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2005, 07:21 PM
CruiserRick

Default Re: Cruise Companion

Hey buddy
outbound on 2/1 NCL Mexican Riviera (Star) here- waitin to hear if my cruise buddy is coming or not from ATL. Leaves LA Tues Feb.1, returns Wed. Feb.9- interior 10th floor ( highest possible) laid back non-scene, masc 34wm here, enjoy scuba, blackjack, R&R at sea too.

If he's not game this time, we can talk further if the dates work... it would only cost ya 200 bucks, and whatever to get to LAX , as I paid the single supp. already

May work out well- will keep ya posted. Rick
Old January 10th, 2005, 08:00 PM
CruisinMaterial

Default Re: Re: Cruise Companion

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the offer but unless I get some net access time in there, I will not be going on an NCL cruise. At current point in time, I am taking online courses starting January 24th and runs through May. So at this point I'd probably be looking for something in May unless it's super last minute but I doubt my boss at my f/t job would give it to me off.

Everyone... here's the pic I promised of me...
~Jake

Old January 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Cruise Companion

I've got a cabin booked on the Celebrity Millenium to the Carribean in March (12- 19). It is an exterior room with balcony though. If you are interested, please contact me. I am pretty fun on a cruise.