Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Atlantic Beach hotel in San Juan

will be on millennium in san juan want to go to atlantic beach hotel wondering how far it is from the port can anyone help thanks in advance billy
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Chiromig

Default Re: Atlantic Beach hotel in San Juan

Atlantic Beach hotel is in the condado area of San Juan. If I am right I think your ship docks in Old San Juan. The trip to from Old SJ to Atlantic beach by cab will be around 15 to 20 mins the most assuming there is no traffic. I don't know if the Atlantic beach can call you a cab back but if not u can walk to Ashford make a left and walk to the Marriot where you the door man can hail you a cab back to the ship. Hope you have a great time
Old February 5th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Gary D

There are plenty of cabs that wait in front of the Hotel.. I will be on the Westerdam with RSVP in a couple of weeks.. the 20th to be exact... enjoy... its always a good time there at the Atlantic beach....

Old February 6th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Chris Jackson

I was reading reviews on this place and they were mixed - looks like it was trashy and then under new management and now problems with no "guests" allowed in rooms. Has anyone been there lately that can speak about this? We'll be in San Juan in two weeks and are thinking of visiting this place (or the beach near it) for the day. Is it clothing optional?
Old February 6th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Chiromig

Default Re: Re: Atlantic Beach hotel in San Juan

The place is under new management. It used to be a huge hustler hang out, which they needed to clean up. It was getting out of hand. I also heard they won't let anyone up in a guest's room but I also heard they are letting you bring someone up only if the person signs in at the front desk. It's a nice bar. Btw the beach is not clothing optional.