Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Beartraprr

Default RSVP Woo Hoo

Well Guys, just 17 days out for the time of our lives. Hopefully a lot of people will be able to make it to the Bon Voyage Party at The Cubbyhole.

Weather down here has been great, 70's every day, 60's at night.

Will be warmer in the Caribbean.
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: RSVP Woo Hoo

We plan on being at the party,
Ken & Adam here from Michigan
Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:46 PM
NYC95

I plan on being there too.

Conall
New York
Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
NYC95

Does anyone have any info on where RSVP is going in 2006? They were supposed to have posted the new itineraries in mid-January but as of today the website shows nothing.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 12:37 AM
Beartraprr

From past experience they have released the next year info onboard during the Feburary cruise. I was surprised when they said it would be out in January. I can only think the holding back is a good thing, perhaps something very special, and we'll have first dibs.....

I was at the Cubbyhole tonight and people that arn't even going were talking about the Bon Voyage party...

Jealousy on the right person CAN be pretty.....
Old February 3rd, 2005, 08:24 AM
Iowaboyz

We will be at the party! Looking forward to a good time!

Allan & Darin
(Iowaboyz)
Old February 4th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Cant wait guys....it's getting closer

Old February 5th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Gary D.

I take it the Cubbyhole is a bar? Hummm.. this is my 9th RSVP cruise. I will start Saturday off a pool party at a friends in Ft. Lauderdale. Shower, Shampoo and shine, then its off the Pinapple Point, for a private party being thrown by my travel agent... So keep an eye out for me on board... Enjoy.Enjoy... Gary

Old February 7th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Tom Schaefer

Default Re: Re: RSVP Woo Hoo

Gary, I will be staying at Pineapple Point before the cruise.......how many people are attending this private party? Who is your TA?
See you at Pinepapple Point.
Old February 8th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Adsljohn

Well.......The RSVP 2006 Schedule has been pre-released, its not even on their web site yet.....Gaycruisepictures has it up.......

Looks VERY interesting

See ya all in 12 days
Old February 15th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Beartraprr

Just five long days to go now........Gay cruisers down here are certainly excited, and for good reason its gonna be a blast.

TheCubbyhole.com is getting all ready too for the PRE-CRUISE BON VOYAGE Party (Details on their Web Site. It is a small neighborhood bar so get there early for the party. Parking is tight so best bet is to park in Sears Lor and cut through the hole in the fence.

In Old San Juan off the beaten path and not mentioned much is a upscale hoyel that is gay on Tuesday nights and thats the night we are there. I was personally there last October for Chumleys bear cruise and the place is really nice, clean and we were welcomed with open arms. The food is great too. Unless something has changed this is a great alternative to the typical ship tours. The hotel does have a small website

http://www.elconvento.com/default.html

See you all in five days.

John
Old February 15th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Tom Schaefer

That hotel is quite nice...to think it was a convent...........
Sounds like a great place for those not seeking dance bars late in the evening,,,,not to mention you can stumble back to the ship from el convento...not that I have ever stumbled back to a ship.......oh the good old days cruizin the docks......the stories that could be told.......... :^)

By the way...what do you wear to this gathering at the cubby hole....the web site suggests short would be inappropriate....suggestions?
Old February 15th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Beartraprr

Hi......I remember days at the docks......Damn that was fun. Anyway, the Cubbyhole is a small neighborhood bar, anything at all is fine to wear, if its warm shorts and a T-shirt are perfect, if its cooler Jeans and a t-shirt......Monday nights people wear boxers and briefs......anywhere inebtween is just fine

John
Old February 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Tom Schaefer

Thanks for the clothing comments....if its warm...its shorts. Looking forward to this gathering. It will be nice to break the ice before boarding the ship.

Funny, now I know why I always had to step around those bear traps on the docks and in the old building next to the Coast Guard station. In the dark those things could be dangerous...some one could get caught......but that was the idea...duh. Me, I just ran them down like a Cheata....but that was when I was young and light weight in the Military.. Thanks Bear!
Old February 16th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Beartraprr

Oh you bet.......Will be fun for sure, can't wait to get on the ship. Its going to be terrific weather this weekend, this from a local forecaster. Down here we LIVE for this type of weather......

Saturday:
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 50s

Sunday:
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.

See ya at the party

John
Old February 17th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Jason J

FYI - There is also a Bon Voyage Party at Georgie's Alibi - February 19th - Saturday starting at 9PM. I have attached the flyer if you need more information.

I can't wait to see some of my favorite travel buddies this weekend before we board the ship

-Jason.

Old February 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Jason J

Default Re: Re: RSVP Woo Hoo

Opps, wrong attachement in my last message. This should be the correct attachment. Best - Jason