Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2005, 10:17 AM
JohnInSeattle

Default NCL Jewel 8/22 N. Europe

My partner and I (both fun young looking guys in our early 40's) will be on the BRAND NEW Norwegian Jewel for a Northern Europe cruise from England.
This is a one time itinerary for this ship and what a fabulous ship it is going to be.
One of the best features of this ship is a new separate men's and women's thermal suites each complete with it's own steam room, sauna AND whirlpool and relaxation areas.
We would love to meet other guys on this journey for sharing fun times on board and perhaps shore excursions.
John In Seattle
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Passenger

Default Re: NCL Jewel 8/22 N. Europe

Hey guys, my partner and I will be sailing with two friends on the 8-23 Jewel cruise. We hope too meet you. There is a 8-23 NCL Jewel Roll Call forum on a competing web-board.
Old February 19th, 2005, 07:13 PM
JohnInSeattle

Default Re: Re: NCL Jewel 8/22 N. Europe

Hey Mark, WOW this is great to know you guys will be onboard. We'll have to exchange details are far as cabin assignments etc. and make arrangements to meet for a bon voyage cocktail on our day of embarkation.
We actually booked this after being forced to cancel a cruise in April due to work restrictions. I am very excited about this new ship - we really enjoy NCL.
I'll go to the competing board as I think which one I know you are talking about and sign up on the roll call. Let's make sure to keep in touch.
John