Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default consider hetro female cabin mates

Just wondering why more of you don't look for single females to cruise with straight or gay? I love gay men, I have some wonderful friends, I took a trip to Vegas with my friend Bobby and his Mom, and we had a blast together, pointing out all the hot men to each other and trying to figure out who was straight or not. We were like "was he looking at you or me?" As a straight female I would feel strange sharing a cabin with a straight man I did not know, however sharing with a gay man would be much more comfortable. Of course both would have to do their homework on basic compatibiltiy issues. But having a dance partner and dinner partner would be nice as well. I would also love to learn makeup tips from a drag queen. And a man who likes to shop!!! Just seems to me like more gay men who can't find travel partners might want to try this option there are a lot of us single openminded gals looking for someone to cruise with.
Sponsored Links