Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Passenger

Default Brilliance of the Seas Transatlantic April 29th

Hi
Any family out there going on this cruise? I have hooked up with 7 others from a different site. They sound like a friendly group. We are planning to gather by the pool and for drinks before dinner. So if anyone else is out there, join us.
Bob
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
Bill Schaefer

Default Re: Brilliance of the Seas Transatlantic April 29th

Hello Bob,
Glad to hear there will be more family aboard thw 'Brillance' - My friend Geoff and I are meeting Michael & Ricco - so looks like a good crossing..Keep me posted (by the way which seating are you on?) Bill
Old April 3rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
Robert Burgess

Default Re: Re: Brilliance of the Seas Transatlantic April 29th

Hi Bill
It sounds as tho there will be a good group on board the Brilliance. This is the first transatlantic cruise I have taken so I am not quite sure what to expect with the weather. Hopefully warm sunny days at sea for tanning will be the norm. I will be meeting Michael and Dick, a fun couple I met on the Vollendam last November. I will be traveling solo so it will be nice to meet others for chat and drinks. To answer your question, I always book the last seating for dinner. Which seating did you book?

Less than 4 weeks and we are Europe bound! I will spend 5 nights in Paris after the cruise, 2 with Michael and Dick and 3 by myself. Bye for now.

Bob
Old April 7th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Bill Schaefer

Default Re: Brilliance of the Seas Transatlantic April 29th

Hi Bob,
Looking foreward to the cruise on the 'Brillance'...Will meet you (and your group) on the Deck for the Sail-Away party..as we leave Miami..Yes,of course, we have late seating so to have time to chat over a cocktail before dinning. We are also going on to Paris, after a 3 day meeting in Cologne,and will be in Paris for 3 days...
See you on the ship (actually will be in Miami the nite before as we fly in from California) Bill