Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2005, 11:48 AM
marco

Default atlantis 29jul06 barcelona-athens

hi all;

booked on the fabulous cruise - sold out for months -
just seeing if anyone using this board is also going on this amazing cruise...

let me know if u are doing anything before or after.

as for us - we are flying to italy for a week, then onto sitges (just outside of barcelona) for 3 nights prior - after the cruise we are flying right home.

ignazio / marco
toronto
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2005, 04:34 AM
ChrisD

Default Re: atlantis 29jul06 barcelona-athens

My partner, Tony, and I are on this cruise. We are from Melbourne, Australia. This is our first cruise. Tony has family in Barcelona whom we will be visiting the week before we sail on the 29th. Hope to see you on board.
Old May 1st, 2005, 01:08 AM
Passenger

My partner and I are from San Diego and are flying into Paris a week before the cruise for about 3 days and then flying to Barcelona 3 days early to sitesee before the cruise. Chris & Tony, I loved my visit to Melbourne in Nov 99 and in 2003 and 2004, we had a great time both years in Sydney and Cairns (Turtle Cove) - Love Australia. We will be at the Hotel Axel in Barcelona, so maybe we can meet up before we board the ship. Ignazio and Marco...look forward to seeing you two as well. -- Steve & Vaughan, San Diego, California

Old May 1st, 2005, 10:55 PM
Kerry Walton

Guys,
Go to AtlantisEvents@groups.msn.com for a list of people going. See you on board. By the way, you will love Sitges!
Kerry