CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Future Male Cabin Mate Needed (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/282576-future-male-cabin-mate-needed.html)

huskyital May 9th, 2005 03:37 PM

Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Recently lost regular cabin mate. I am 55 year old Italian bear----intelligent, witty, fun, considerate, non-smoker, independent, honest seeking similar guy hopefully 30-65 who would like to save money and have someone travelling with them. Interested in future cruises and vacation tours with interesting guy. I am recently retired teacher.....seek a similar professional who does not smoke. I am someone who does not hog the bathroom or make demands on someone and expect the same from any travel mate----friend or not. Live In New York, but am willing to make plans with someone from anywhere who is reliable and considerate. Happy travelling!!

Cory Lynn May 13th, 2005 12:48 AM

Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Hi,
I am single, very young retired 61 year old, non smoker living in Manhattan. I too am honest, independent, considerate, etc. also seeking travelmate. I am currently looking at Star Princess cruise to Scandinavia/Russia-10 day leaving from Copenhagen (Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Gdansk, Berlin) on 6/14/05 at found a great rate of $1,165 per person for outside cabin with obstructed view plus air. I know this is short notice but it is a great rate for this cruise. If you are interested contact me at 646-209-7001 and we can discuss. Also have several other trips planned for this year but have roommates for them already.
Regards,
Cory Lynn

Chrissipoo May 13th, 2005 03:27 PM

Why don't you both try an Aquafest Cruise... wonderful, diverse crowd!
*edited due to mention of specific travel agent*

Saratoga Guy May 15th, 2005 07:23 AM

Hi:
Tried to contact you on your personal address "E" Mail and my message was returned as not deliverable. Give me a shout. on mine.

Ricky Joe May 20th, 2005 09:09 AM

I am the group leader for a gay men over 40 and friends group cruise on board Holland America's MS Oosterdam to the Mexican riviera December 8-17 2005. Our group members are older gay big men and bears. We have a couple of older men in their sixties that need cabin mates. If interested e-mail me rickyjoe@comcast.net *edited for commercial URL**

Ricky Joe Group Leader

Bob Burgess May 23rd, 2005 04:00 PM

Frank

I just sent a rather lengthy e-mail directly to you. Please respond if interested in further discussion.
Sincerely,
Bob

huskyital May 31st, 2005 10:41 AM

Re: Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Bob sent a note to your address, but received it back as undeliverable and never received any lengthy note from you. What gives?
Frank

cruise Bob June 1st, 2005 03:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Frank
I was glad to hear from you. I tried to resend my original e-mail to you. If you don't receive it, I'll try to contact you on this format. Don't give up on me as I am still interested in finding a travel buddy.

Do you have any plans for the future? I have left 3 weeks open in October and would like to plan a cruise for the week after Thanksgiving.

Bob