Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital
Default Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Recently lost regular cabin mate. I am 55 year old Italian bear----intelligent, witty, fun, considerate, non-smoker, independent, honest seeking similar guy hopefully 30-65 who would like to save money and have someone travelling with them. Interested in future cruises and vacation tours with interesting guy. I am recently retired teacher.....seek a similar professional who does not smoke. I am someone who does not hog the bathroom or make demands on someone and expect the same from any travel mate----friend or not. Live In New York, but am willing to make plans with someone from anywhere who is reliable and considerate. Happy travelling!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 13th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Hi,
I am single, very young retired 61 year old, non smoker living in Manhattan. I too am honest, independent, considerate, etc. also seeking travelmate. I am currently looking at Star Princess cruise to Scandinavia/Russia-10 day leaving from Copenhagen (Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Gdansk, Berlin) on 6/14/05 at found a great rate of $1,165 per person for outside cabin with obstructed view plus air. I know this is short notice but it is a great rate for this cruise. If you are interested contact me at 646-209-7001 and we can discuss. Also have several other trips planned for this year but have roommates for them already.
Regards,
Cory Lynn

Brilliance of Seas-10/05 (Atlantis)
Infinity-8/05 (Atlantis)
Star Princess-6/05
Volendam-4/05
Constellation-3/05
Tahitian Princess-1/05
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Chrissipoo

Why don't you both try an Aquafest Cruise... wonderful, diverse crowd!
*edited due to mention of specific travel agent*
Old May 15th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Saratoga Guy

Hi:
Tried to contact you on your personal address "E" Mail and my message was returned as not deliverable. Give me a shout. on mine.
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Ricky Joe

I am the group leader for a gay men over 40 and friends group cruise on board Holland America's MS Oosterdam to the Mexican riviera December 8-17 2005. Our group members are older gay big men and bears. We have a couple of older men in their sixties that need cabin mates. If interested e-mail me rickyjoe@comcast.net *edited for commercial URL**

Ricky Joe Group Leader
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Bob Burgess

Frank

I just sent a rather lengthy e-mail directly to you. Please respond if interested in further discussion.
Sincerely,
Bob
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital
Default Re: Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Bob sent a note to your address, but received it back as undeliverable and never received any lengthy note from you. What gives?
Frank
Old June 1st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Future Male Cabin Mate Needed

Frank
I was glad to hear from you. I tried to resend my original e-mail to you. If you don't receive it, I'll try to contact you on this format. Don't give up on me as I am still interested in finding a travel buddy.

Do you have any plans for the future? I have left 3 weeks open in October and would like to plan a cruise for the week after Thanksgiving.

Bob