Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Andy Gallaher

Default Atlantis Radiance cruise 10/15/05

Anyone else booked for this cruise. I have cruised on straight cruises, but never a gay one. What a hoot! Looking forward to it. Is it true that on Atlantis cruises there are no formal nights? (Damn I look good in a tux too!) and that there is no asssigned tables or seating times at dinner?

Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Atlantis Radiance cruise 10/15/05

Andy,

It is true that there are no formal nights on an Atlantis cruise. Seating for dinner is open. Pick a table and make new friends!

My partner and I have gone a several cruises with Atlantis and loved it. We are not the big muscle, jock types and still fit in and had a fantastic time. You will see a every type on board and I think that is what makes it so awesome.

Enjoy your cruise....
Old June 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Tom Schaefer

You should do very well..be sure your dance card is very big....you will be popular!
See you on board.
This is my first Atlantis big ship cruise and if its anything like RSVP...I should have a great time.
Looking forward to dining in the Chops restaurant.....being a carnivor!
Old June 28th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to JJC

Do you have another pic without the jeans?
Old June 28th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Gary D.

andy,, hello,, i have done over 10 gay cruises.. and i love them.. i have only done RSVP, and i have heard that Atlantis does not host a formal night.. which is too bad.. that is one of my favorite nights on the ship... everyone looks so hot and handsome in a tux and or jacket and tie... with RSVP the captain always hosts a big party that night... everyone is in the beautiful lounge sipping champagne with the ships orchestra playing...... it is a blast.. and then of course they choose that night to have the underwear party... Ha. ha... I live in L. A. and would have sent you a pic with this.. but i am writing from a work computer.. I hope to do atlantis soon,, it just seems like i always end up on RSVP because i have made soo many friends who sail with them... IF you want to stay in touch,, or have questions.. because there are a great many more activities on gay cruises,,, than on straight cruises... feel free to contact me..
gsdinla@aol.com
Old June 29th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Tom Schaefer

I can say from first hand experience.....Gary looks mighty fine in a Tux.........not to mention he is a nice guy with great manners.
Old July 2nd, 2005, 01:27 AM
Passenger

I was on the Constellation in March with Atlantis and their policy is no formal nights but you can dress up if you want to. It is also open seating and open times. This is for all of their cruises as far as I know. I will also be on this cruise with all of you.
Regards,
Cory

Brilliance of Seas-10/05 (Atlantis)
Infinity-8/05 (Atlantis)
Star Princess-6/05
Volendam-4/05
Constellation-3/05
Tahitian Princess-1/05