Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
Mikey2611

Default Travel Companion

I am a 55 yr old semi retired professional male who loves to take Cruises as often as he can afford. I Want to do now what I was unable to do in my younger years and explore places I have never seen. I am looking for a male companion under 35 who is also into cruising as an occassional travel companion. It would be real nice if he was more than just a travel companion but I am not looking for a "live in relationship" just someone nice who likes the company of an older man. I am in no urgent hurry to secure the right person, but if you are interested pls contract me.
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
GSIII

Default Re: Travel Companion

Why didn't I see stuff like this 7 years ago when I still fit the requirements!
Good luck in your search!
I'm curious to know if the cruise cost is on you for this lucky fella???
Old August 22nd, 2005, 07:49 PM
Mikey2611

Default Re: Re: Travel Companion

In answer to the question posed ....I am not looking to be a "sugar daddy" but may be prepared to pay the single rate for the cruise with the companion picking up the additional cost to convert to a double (USUALLY ONLY TAXES) and personal spending money. Frankly there are thousands of guys who would take a free vacation - I am looking for someone with a bit more substance.
Old August 22nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Ron in MD

Default Re: Re: Travel Companion

GSILL:

Would you be interested in sharing a cabion with me on the Grandewur of the Seas fore 9 days? Cost= about $750 for 9 days. I already have the cabin for a single. There is a group, mostly gay or bi (I am the latter) who will have tables at meals together and a welcoming party. See my message for more info. I can provide overnight lodging if necessary. Only a few mor3e days to make a change in the cabin occupancy and rates.

Ron
Old August 23rd, 2005, 06:30 AM
Mikey2611

Default Re: Re: Re: Travel Companion

Sorry, Cant make that particular trip.... But I do thank you for replying. If you are interested in some future cruise however, you can e-mail me at extraspecialguy2000 at yahoo and give me a few more details.
Old August 27th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Mikey2611

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Travel Companion

Just bumping this up to see if there any other single guys who might be interested in future cruises....