Welcome to the new and improved Cruisemates web site!
You're going to see not only a new design, but a hots of great features.
Yes, as any change, it will take a little getting used to, but I wanted to let you know:
* All messages have been archived and are available still
* The "mark all read" feature is now working great.
* You can now add more graphics to your posts
* You can now see who else is online with you
* You can now add polls to your messages
* It's going to be simpler to upload photos, etc
The new web site format does call for you to log on in order to post, etc. But don't worry -- all registered users should be able to do so with your standard handle, in my case, Harry Martin. And just use your standard password.
If you should have any troubles, email me, and I will work with the Cruisemates staff to get you set up in no time.
The new revised design was a long time in the making, and I know you will all enjoy it once you become more accustomed.
__________________ Harry Martin
Moderator - Mexico and G/L message boards
OK - I get how to upload but now the question isif i am looking at the forum at the different postings - how can I tell if someone has posted a pic without clicking the link to that topic - on the old system there would just be a small symbol attached to the posting indicating there was a pic attached.