Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

Default Little Magen's Bay and Solomon Beach

I've heard there are possibly two clothing-optional beaches in the US Virgin Islands.

1) Little Magen's Bay in St Thomas

and

2) Solomon Beach in St John

Has anyone been to either of these beaches, and could tell me a little more about each.

Thanks for your replies to this post!
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to flspeedo Send a message via Yahoo to flspeedo

I visited Little Magens Bay for the day in early September and it was beautiful, although quite a trek to get to. I was the only guy on the beach except for the resident weirdo who I had to tell to leave me alone. But it is a beautiful beach and nudity is no problem. I also have visited Solomans at St John in the past and had no problem there either, although I have heard they are trying to put a stop to nudity there. Both are beautiful beaches!
Old October 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Familiar Face

Just back from our cruise, so I can report out on Little Magen's Bay.

Our day in St Thomas was very rainy the entire day. We took a cab to Magen's Bay proper, and there were all of about 12 people there, due to the heavy rain. We asked our cabbie about Little Magen's Bay, and he told us that it is no longer a nude beach (not sure if he knew this for a fact, or was simply discouraging people from going nude there). We did notice a new condo development recently build on the moutainside overlooking Little Magen's Bay. We saw no one on the beach from a vantage point at the bar area in Magen's Bay, so we never bothered walking over to it.

Since this day was rained out for us, I still don't know if Little Magen's Bay is still nude, or if it has changed due to the recent development near by.

Our group is returning to St Thomas on our next cruise in January, and will once again return to Magen's Bay to see if Little Magen's Bay is still active or not.

PS, Cupicoy Beach in St Maarten is still a great nude beach, though the beach is much smaller than last year, due to some errosion.