Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital
Default Gay Cruisemate or Travel Buddy Needed

Intelligent witty Italian bear 55 retired teacher seeks new cruisemates and travel buddies. Want to avoid ridiculous single supplements. Seeking non-smoker, honest, considerate and fun. Non-gay or gay cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Passenger

Default Cruise Buddy!

Hi mate!

I'd love to cruise with you... I'm a 60 year old non-smoking GWM daddybear. I had a wonderful time cruising from Ft. Lauderdale to Genoa this past May on the MSC Lirica. I am hoping to return from Rome on the reverse 18-day itinerary, Genoa to Ft. Lauderdale, on the MSC Opera, departing December 27th. I'll be in Rome for a week or so around Christmas. I'm looking at a fare of $1,065 per person, inside cabin, double occupancy, bookable on www.skyauction.com. Give the site a look! Best! Pierre
ppelmont@yahoo.com