Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Dan Tobey
Default Norwegian Dawn Nov. 20 Bargain for Thanksgiving

Anyone interested in join us for a Bargain Thanksgiving Cruise. We booked this 11 night sailing out of New York Nov. 20, for the bargain rate of only $722.00 pp including everthing. So far there are few friends from other cruises booked.

This sailing leaves from NY so anyone from the Northeast can drive or bus to the pier.

Our travel agent Phil was able to get us a better rate then I could find on any internet site.

We sailed this ship on here second sailing and she is beautiful. The entertainment is some of the best ever.

Let us know if you are thinking of doing this sailing.
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

It looks like your cruise is an even better deal than ours, but mine is bigger than yours(Voyager vrs Dawn! what were you thinking!)

Thanks for the post, I wish more gay people would post when they see a good deal. Might get some groups to go together. Jim
Old November 6th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Beginner

My partner and I will be on this sailing as well. Its looks like the cruise sold out. We live only a cab ride away from the Manhattan piers so it will be a quick and easy trip to the ship. And yes, the heavily discounted fare was a factor as well as the Dawns service being “freestyle?.

We don’t care where the ship goes as long as we have some relaxing days at sea. 8)

Dale and Eric
Old November 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

hi Dale and Eric.......good to hear you'll be on board. We have a few freinds from other sailings going too. Want to meet up for cocktails then first evening? Also we are booked next 10/212006 on the Jewel, greatest deal we ever got and it is part of a Gay Group. ***edited commercial reference***

Dan and Peter
Old November 15th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Tobey
hi Dale and Eric.......good to hear you'll be on board. We have a few freinds from other sailings going too. Want to meet up for cocktails then first evening?....
Dan and Peter
Yes, we would definitely like to meet you and your friends onboard. Just tell us when and where and we will plan on being there. It is nice meeting up with new people early on in a cruise.

Dale and Eric
Old November 15th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Cruise Maniac

How about for cocktails the first evening out? Pick a lounge and we'll be there about 7:30? If you write me at tobeyatPHL@aol.com I can send you a picture so you'll know who to look for.

Dan and Peter