Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Dan Tobey
Default Norwegian Jewel GLBT Group Sailing 10/26/2006

8) Who is going on this sailing? We and some friends just booked. It is being billed as PrideCruise2006 It is a 15 night out of Barcelona, sailing Europe, southern Transaltantic and ending in Miami. We got a get deal throught PrideCruise2006 Hope there is a large group on board.
Old October 27th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

The Date is 10/21/2005 and the site is ***edited to remove commercial link***

Hope there is a huge turn out.
Old October 27th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Miss spelled site name. ***edited to remove commercial link***
Old October 27th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Beginner

Default We've booked

Hey Dan: Two of us will be on the Jewel Oct 21st 2006. Eric and Paul.
Old November 12th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello Eric and Paul,
Wow glad to here you are going to be on board. Are you part of the pridecruise2006 group? Let me know more about you guys. Write to me at TOBEYatPHL@aol.com if you would like.

Dan
Old November 12th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Familiar Face

We are thinking of booking as well. 2 guys from Palm Springs. The rates are very affordable if we are looking at the same thing. I am not sure if we are allowed to mention the company that is doing it.
Old November 12th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Write me at my aol address.....TOBEYatPHL@aol.com and I'll tell you the company that is doing the better group.

Dan and Peter
Old November 15th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Cruise Maniac

I think there is more than one Group on Board. The one Group is just a travel agency, not sure how good or how big their group we'll be. PriceCruise2006 is a tour operator that specializes in group Sailing's. This is the who we booked through. I believe you can book with them through any agent or directly. Write me at TOBEYatPHL@aol.com and I'll send you the info I have.

So far there are close to 20 guys we have met over the years from other sailing's that we know have booked. Not sure what the total will be by the time we sailing next Oct.

Dan and Peter
Old December 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

I heard from the Travel Company that has orginized this Gay Group sailing, "PrideCruise2006" that there have been more guys that signed up. Any CruiseMate guys going? We know there is a group of Bears that will be joining the group and I have heard from a few guys from Europe that I have talked to from another web site. Pridecruise2006 has a web site that you can use to check things out.

Dan and Peter
Old December 28th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Beginner

Dan and Peter know that I will be on this cruise with them. Phil, the arranger, found me a cabinmate to share expenses. Now just waiting for whatever Phil cooks up for pre-cruise accommodations and such.
I met Dan and Peter on a nine day cruise Phil arranged last September. That was a good experience. We had a groulp of 10 nice guys. I am also sailing wijth some friends on the Windjammer cruise in March. The only cloth on the deck will be in the sails and beach towels on the deck chairs. No tan lines after this one. That will be a first time experience for me.
Old December 29th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Beginner

RoninMD - where did you hear about this Windjammer cruise? I went on a similar one a few years ago and it was a blast, although most did not partake of the opportunity to cruise bare (and a couple who did, shouldn't have - nothing like watching someone drag their jewels along the buffet )
Old December 29th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Passenger

We are two other gay guys on this cruise. We booked threw our regular travel agent, but know of two gay group. PrideAmerica you have been talking about and Aquafest.com out of Houston, Texas. Should be lots of FOD on board. We are 54 and 57 from rural Texas and would love to set up dinner companions, excursion mates, etc. If your are interest lets us know. JohnandStephen jcc627@yahoo.com PS does anybody know how to set up a fod meeting with the ship? When we were on the Nor. Dream recently someone had set up a couple of meeting and it was nice way to meet fellow travelers.
Old January 4th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Familiar Face

We are booked on Jewel as well. Sold out on both agencies. We got the last cabin from PrideCruise. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Old January 25th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Familiar Face

Anyone have any info on travel arrangements on this cruise? Any recommendation is appreciated.
Old January 26th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Cruise Maniac

Phil Cavalcanto at PrideCruise2006 is doing our air through NCL. BTW, he told me that NCL has just released more cabins for the group.

Also, we are booked in the Grand Garden Villa, and looking for one more person to join us. The Villa has three suites, each with it's own balcony. The Villa has it's own Garden with hot tub and private upper sun deck. Cost is being split six ways, making it affordable. If you know of anyone interested please email me at TOBEYatPHL@aol.com for more details.

Dan
Old January 26th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Dan & Peter: Wow!! Great to hear that you guys will be staying in the Grand Garden Villa. Lot Te Da!! It's nice to know people in "high places"!!
<Grin> We are so jealous. We will only have a lowly aft mini suite. I am sure
we will all have great fun on this special cruise. John & Priscilla