Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Passenger

Default RCCL-Radiance Of The Seas Dec 11th

I will be traveling with my family but will have my own room.It will be my first cruise,would be nice to meet some other gay men or gay couples for drinks or onshore excursions.

Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Beginner

I will be on the RADIENCE Dec 11 taking a much needed break from hurricane clean up in Key West. Glad to hear there will be others aboard and would be happy to meet for a drink. I'm traveling with a co-worker / friend.
Dan
Old November 30th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Beginner

Hello. I was beginning to think Dan & I were the only gay men sailing on the Radiance Dec. 11. I look forward to meeting you.
Eric
Old November 30th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Passenger

It will be nice to meet both of you

How should we arrange this a specific time and place on the ship or?

Jim
Old December 1st, 2005, 10:50 AM
Beginner

Default Radience 12/11

Hi Jim,

Eric and I have booked the "Jungle ATV Adventure" in Cozumel. It sounds like it should be more exciting then the typical shore excursion.

Dan
Old December 1st, 2005, 11:29 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Radience 12/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotterdan
Hi Jim,

Eric and I have booked the "Jungle ATV Adventure" in Cozumel. It sounds like it should be more exciting then the typical shore excursion.

Dan
That sounds like fun I'll look into it.I really haven't had an opportunity to go through the book they sent me yet....should I pre book things like this?

Old December 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to dackdog35

Hi J,
I usually try to book the excursions before boarding if possible - that way you have your excursion booked and planned and there is less chance that they sell out and u are stuck doing the seniors tour...(ie: bus tour of the sites)..OK and there's nothing wrong with that - I've done my share of those with my parents but I agree that the ATV excursion sounds great - I did a offroad jeep trip in cozumel and it was awesome! Take it from another canadian guy - the ATV probabely will be pretty cool. P.S. - was that a pic of u in Whistler?
Old December 3rd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dackdog35
Hi J,
I usually try to book the excursions before boarding if possible - that way you have your excursion booked and planned and there is less chance that they sell out and u are stuck doing the seniors tour...(ie: bus tour of the sites)..OK and there's nothing wrong with that - I've done my share of those with my parents but I agree that the ATV excursion sounds great - I did a offroad jeep trip in cozumel and it was awesome! Take it from another canadian guy - the ATV probabely will be pretty cool. P.S. - was that a pic of u in Whistler?
I'll book some excursions today,boy there are a lot to choose from.

That picture of me was taken at Big White,probably my favorite ski destination in BC.