Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2006, 12:44 PM
Passenger

Default HI GUYS ON PANAMA-COSTA RICA LEG MARCH 2006

LOOKS AS THOUGH THE MS WESTERDAM WILL HAVE OTHER GAY SAILING AND CRUISE LINES IN THE AREA BOTH IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND KEY WEST while we "do" Puerto Limon and Colon. Would love to discuss the expectations of fellow travelers before hand. We are staying with maybe 100 guys at the Comfort Suites 2 days prior (3/1) and a day and 1/2 after cruise, to take advantage of the beach and the south Florida Pride fair. --Rob and Roy (contact us!) philly and tampa areas. hegsbie@aol.com 8)
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2006, 04:43 AM
Beginner

Default True cruise lover....

Hello, I am sailing both weeks aboard the Westerdam. I have sailed many times with RSVP. This will make 12 sailings. I too will be with a group. I live in Los Angeles. fell free to email me. gsdinla@aol.com all the best.. and see you aboard. Gary[img][/img]