Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to DB961 Send a message via MSN to DB961 Send a message via Yahoo to DB961
Default Looking for Travel Companion for Cruise April or May 2006

Have not yet booked, but would like to do a Caribbean Cruise, preferably a Southern Caribbean Cruise, in April or May of this year. Anyone interested please let me know. I am 44 y/o, caucasian male, 6'1", 180. Would be nice to have someone to share the experience with and avoid the single cost.
David
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2006, 06:39 PM
Passenger

Hi David,

Would you consider cruising on March 18th to 26? I'm travelling with a friend onboard the Celebrity Constellation, and another friend wants to come along, but needs a cabinmate. If this is a possibility, I'll put you in touch with my friend so that you all can see if you would be compatible. Hope to hear from you.

Brian

Old February 10th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

I am interested in a cruise in April or early May, depending on itinerary and costs. I'm 52, male, 5'11", 180, active, love sun and water, snorkeling, and beaches. Let me know what you have in mind.
Old February 10th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Passenger

HI CO Waterskier,

I'll forward your info. to my friend and have him contact you directly. The cost of the trip when I last checked was $880/person for an 8 day cruise leaving from San Juan on 3/18/06 and returning to Port Liberty, NJ on 3/26/06, aboard the Celebrity Constellation. I hope this works out!

Brian
Old February 10th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital

Hi,
Coming back from cruise in March....don't know if I could do April cruise, but maybe....however, looking for cruise buddies for future trips...especially far away ones like China....intelligent, witty, caring Italian bear here 55 living in New York.....good company if you like good conversation and some laughs.....like to avoid single supplement..
Old February 10th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

BJScott,

I don't think that cruise will work well for me. I'm looking for a round trip cruise, to save on airfare, and I'd really like to get further south in the Caribbean.
Old February 10th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Passenger

Default OOPs!

Sorry CO Waterskier,

I misread your posting and responded thinking that you were replying to something else that I posted, rather than to David's post. My mistake.

Brian
Old February 13th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Passenger

Default So Caribean 10 day Cruise Special

David, or anyone:

I see that *edited for commercial reference* is having a special on this Wed, Feb 15,

"on 4/29/06 - Serenade of the Seas - 10 nt. Southern Caribbean RT San Juan"
with cabins for
" Inside: $ 749 pp... FREE Upgrade to Cat. M
Oceanview: $ 849 pp... FREE Upgrade to Cat. G
Balcony: $ 999 pp... FREE Upgrade to Cat. E1

Interested? We'll have to act fast, since this is a one day special.

-Rick
Old April 16th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NICE GUY SEEKING TRAVEL BUDDY/ BUDDIES...

I like your posting.
I am seeking a guy or group of guys to travel with.
Los Angeles resident here, now single.
Me: 50, 6'2",good looks, established, have gone on over 15 cruises, tired of passing up good cruises because I hate to travel solo.
I have connections to some incredible cruise VALUES!

I am the best travel mate you could find.

ANYONE out there, e-mail me if you are interested or know of someone or a small group looking for additional travel buddies.
Thanks,
Robert

GR8GUYLA@AOL.COM