CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   RSVP Coming up (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/307524-rsvp-coming-up.html)

beartraprr January 23rd, 2006 08:44 PM

RSVP Coming up

Anyone else in here that might be going on either or both legs of the upcoming RSVP cruise in February. Sure would be nice to talk to some fellow cruisers before we leave....

irishfan January 25th, 2006 01:56 PM

Signed up for MardiGras cruise...first time cruisers here, don't know what to expect..?..

beartraprr January 25th, 2006 04:51 PM

Expect lots of fun and relaxation.....If you want to party thats there too. Its a beautiful ship, I have been on it several times....
Hope I am allowed to post this, there is a website thats just about RSVP cruises, TONS of pictures, take a look www.gaycruisepictures.com, it will give you an idea what to expect and possibly bring outfits for (The parties)...Also there will be a Bon Voyage Party at the Cubbyhole in Fort Lauderdale....Details on that as it gets closer.

irishfan January 26th, 2006 03:25 PM

Thanx for the info...are there alot of folks signed up through the bear travel agent and going on this trip..?...wondering if we can still hang with them if we used RSVP directly..?..

GlennKNJ January 26th, 2006 04:20 PM

I'll be on the Panama part of the cruise. I'll be there with loincloth on. :D

Hairydaddyftl January 28th, 2006 06:23 PM

I will be on both legs of that fantastic voyage also, am in the bear group. I went to that cruise pictures site mentioned above, some fantastic pictures there, also I discovered a Yahoo group link at the bottom of the first page, I joined and discovered a lot of people that are going. We are going to have a blast

beartraprr January 28th, 2006 06:31 PM

Irishfan

Since this is a first for the bear group you are welcome to join us in most activities.

Some of the parties will be just for bears in the group but we'll let you in all we can. Also you won't get a Bearcruise.com T-Shirt. There might be extras for purchase, not sure, will try and find out.

John

beartraprr January 28th, 2006 06:33 PM

Hey Hairydaddy

I am in that Yahoo group too, lots of good info for sure

monumax January 29th, 2006 12:04 AM

Countdown to Panama

We can't wait...scheduled for the Panama portion of the cruise. We ordered our loincloths tonight . I also visited JoAnn Fabrics and was going to buy the faux fur material, but decided to take the easy way out. We cruised last year for the first time with RSVP and had a wonderful time.
Max and Bob (Central PA)

berwynbobby January 29th, 2006 12:15 PM

WE ARE ALSO ON THE PANAMA PORTION, with a few friends from Philadelphia, Ohio, LA and Fort Lauderdale. Of course we will party with the Dan Howell group at John's Cubby Hole...and maybe finally get to meet the guy in that stunning photo! --Rob (of Rob-Roy--5070) hegsbie@aol.com
:roll: :roll:

irishfan January 30th, 2006 01:34 PM

Works for us...Sounds great...We're just planning on relaxing and having fun...

washparkbear February 1st, 2006 09:05 PM

We are the goose and bear from Denver, we will be on the Costa Rica-Panama-Key west leg of the criuse. We have a friend from Winnipeg and a friend from Greensboro joining us. I will be the one with the fur coat Look forward to seeing you all there. We have been on several cruises, but have not been on RSVP since the 2000 Mardi Gras criuse.

beartraprr February 22nd, 2006 09:39 AM

Well its right on us now, just 4 days out.

No FOD Party needed on this cruise :-)