Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:39 AM
Beginner

Default Holland America Westerdam - Halloween week

Hey - any family thinking about a Halloween week sailing? If you are gonna be on the Westerdam that week let me know, I will be with Chumleys BearCruise group, a bunch of very friendly and furry fellows from all over the country!

They usually have a Friends of Dorothy party, so we can meet all the brothers and sisters on the ship with us!

Last year we were on the Oosterdam, which was so great! Does anyone know if there is any major difference between Oosterdam and Westerdam?
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:23 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Skype™ to tboat

OOSTERDAM and WESTERDAM are both VISTA Class ships, so they are sisiter ships, but with a few subtle differences, mainly in decor! Have a great cruise and come back to HAL often, they are very FOD friendly!
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Beginner

Hi:
My partner and I will also be cruising that same week but on the Zuiderdam with Aquafest's Halloween Cruise. There were about 500 of us last year plus about 40 with another group. There should be even more of us this year because their cruises keep growing by word of mouth. We have been cruising for 10 years and this was the most fun we have ever had. Plus the entertainment is great. This years promises to be even better than last years. You can check it out at aquafestcruises.com. How many will be on your cruise? Have a great one, Glenn
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Beginner

Default Westerdam

Cool, wonder if we are in some of the same ports together? We will have 200-300 I guess in our group.

Made the mistake of going on another advertised 'Bear cruise' in the past, but it was a total skank-fest.. really disorganized and trashy. My partner and I spent the week humiliated in front of the rest of the ship by the way our group was acting.

When we discovered the Chumley group we were amazed - the guys that organize it have it down pat - completely organized, fun, friendly - and a great mix of all kinds of guys, singles, couples whatever.

Chumley's site is bearcruises.com - check it out, the nicest most friendly bunch of guys we've ever sailed with

Hopefully we will see you on some beach soon!