Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Beginner

Default Golden June 3, 2006 - yng man seeking other men

traveling with family on the golden princess departing on June 3, 2006. would like to meet other men. i am 33 yo, italian. let me know if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Beginner

My Partner and I will also be on the Golden June 3rd 2006, if you like we can meet for a drink.

My name is Phil Booth, Partner is Steve Linen
Old March 31st, 2006, 04:30 PM
Beginner

Default meet up

Hi Phil and Steve

Yes. meeting for a drink would be great! nice to know that there will be other family on board. I was beginning to think I was going to be the only one.

have you booked any excursions yet? i am fishing around trying to book things locally. i'm traveling with my mom, and she is 64 yo, so I am trying to book things that wont be to omuch walking for her.

I'm psyched for this cruise! it's my mom's first time to Europe.

Mike
Old April 12th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Beginner

Default We can't wait either.

Mike,
We are both looking forward to the crusie and meeting new people. We have booked all our excursions through Princess with the exceptions of Athens- (we rented a car) Steve use to live and Athens in the 70s and says he knows where he is going; God help us!

Steve and I are on Caribe deck Room 244 once you and your mom get settled and if feel like it give us a call and we can meet for a drink.

Does you Mom know about you or should we keep that information to ourselves?

Phil & Steve
Old May 7th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Beginner

Default no worries

No worries. I've been completely out of the closet for over a decade. No need to hide anything!

My Mom is quite the Hag too! She is always meeting up with gay guys when we are on cruises and introducing them to me!! You guys will more than likely love her! She is quite a character. My friends call her Judge Judy! (they look a little alike and have the same voice!)

Can't believe this cruise is just around the corner now! Are you guys getting excited??

Mike
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Beginner

Can't wait to meet your mom she sounds like a lot of fun. Oh Boy are we really looking forward to getting away but it almost did not happen. Steve got pretty ill and I thought we were going have to cancel the trip but he's all better now.

See you soon and have a safe trip

Phil & Steve 8) [/b]