Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2006, 10:54 PM
RickCruise

Default Gay male desires same for future cruise

I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)
Sponsored Links
Old May 18th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Passenger

Im a 53 year retired non smoker, red wine drinker,Australian male and also have a mate that does not want to leave home.Im particularly interested in a Transatlantic in October however i can cruise at almost anytime to anywhere.
The least cabin i would be willing to share is a Outside with a preference for a Balcony or a Suite.
I have an addiction for Travel.
Old May 20th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital

Hi,
I also placed ad on May 9th "Cruisemate Needed".....you can read my ad and if it sounds ok, send me a note and we can chat about hopefully getting together for a cruise.....

Ciao,
Frank in New York
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:06 AM
RickCruise

I updated my request for roommate on cruise to include my photo. Hope that doesn't scare anyone away, but heck, you can't tell anything unless you see at least a pic.

If you are interested in sharing a room, please send your pic as well as a decent profile info.
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Rick!

I am Josh, an athletic, youthful 58 going on 40! A Clean cut gay, well dressed, non smoker, light drinker, etc. etc. etc. Love people, love to cruise, cook, entertain friends, photography. Prefer the smaller up scale ships instead of the Cattle Boats, and I get really good prices on up scale ships. Available to travel anytime.

You sound like someone I would like to meet. I have a partner and am in the same position. Hope this is of interest. Many Thanks Hope to hear from you. Best Josh.
Joshhiller88@gmail.com
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there,My name is Joel, I am looking into the RSVP cruise this summer. I am a 28yo gay male from chicago. I am a business owner as well as a medical student. My partner cannot travel either due to work and I really want to do my first all gay cruise. Am planning on going solo, but would like to find a cabin mate to share with as well as someone who may be interested in doing things together on land/ports. This would be my first cruise and first solo trip. I am well traveled but have always been accompanied by friends or my partner. I am very easy going and open to many possibilities. email me back if interested.
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Posting

Hello there,
My name is Joel and I live in Chicago. I am looking to do my first gay cruise and am doing it solo, as my partner has no interest in going on an all gay cruise.
Although I am well traveled, I have never vacationed alone. I am looking at this as an adventurous trip. I am 28 yo, very responsible and easy going. I have been with my partner for 5 years. I own my own successful business and am also a medical student. Although, I do enjoy my cocktails, nights out etc. I am by no means a loud party animal. Just like having a good time.

I was looking at the RSVP Mediterranean cruise from barcelona this summer. Its a 7 night cruise covering Ibiza, Valencia, Casablanca (Morocco) and barcelona. Looks like it would be loads of fun!. I would like to find someone to share a cabin and hand out with. I tend to be a bit shy also until I warm up, but very respectful and very easy to get along with. Let me know if youd be interested in a cruise this summer. If so, lets Chat.

you can email me directly at jsal83@gmail.com

Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCruise View Post
I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Just came across your post. Know it's old but on the chance you're still interested am replying.

I'm booked on HAL Rotterdam, Jan 9, 2013 on a 90 day cruise from Rotterdam to Rotterdam Cat EE. Would consider upgrading to a balcony if you're interested and I'm not paying the single supplement. I'm 64 GWM in good shape 5'10", 170, neat, considerate, easy going, don't smoke occassionally lite drinker who really like cruises and long ones are better. Let me know if you're interested. Last year cruised Rome to SanDiego via Lima. Had a cabinmate part of the trip that worked out well.
hrnicho@yahoo.com
Old September 5th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Rick 8)
Hey, young smooth total sub bottom here really into men like you.
5'5 and smooth and lean - 50kg if you like young boys around you.
Love to service a man daily
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to stephen05

I am a 73 yo gwm partnered but partner can't make this one. I am doing transatlantic 11/10/2013 RC Navigator of the seas from /barcelona to Houston, USA. Am booked as sgle in a balcony room amid ship pofrt side. would consider sharing if interested??
Old September 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:

Rick 8)
Hi, single GWM here. Taking the 15 day Ultimate Mediterranean cruise departing Venice Italy next year on July 12 aboard the Norwegian Jade.
Have a fantastic aft cabin with balcony.
Wanna talk?
Old September 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Gay guy, MSC Splendida Cruise, 3-10.01.2014

Hi guys!
My name is Vital and I'm from Moscow. I am planning to do my first cruise solo.
Although I am well traveled, I have never vacationed alone. I'm looking for a young gay companion to hang out. I am 25 yo, very responsible, easy going and rather talkative i'm into lots of things: art, culture, business, books, languages, dancing, yoga and whatever.

I've booked MSC Splendida cruise from Rome from 3rd of January to 10 of January. It's a 7 night cruise covering Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona, Tunisia, Palermo. Looks like it would be loads of fun!. Let me know if you'd be interested in a cruise this winter. If so, let's meet.