Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1
Default Southern Carib or Panama this fall - cabin mate

Hi all. I'm an active 52 y/o single gay white male looking for a cruisemate for a cruise this fall. Looking at Southern Carib or Panama, but open to other itineraries. Not looking for love, just someone to share the cabin, maybe some shore excursions, if you like. I like snorkling, exploring the ports, and beaches. I'm easy going, don't drink, smoke, or use drugs. I usually get up early, and go to bed early. But, if you prefer to stay up, don't worry about waking me when you come in. If you're interested, send me an email. I also have AIM, Yahoo, and MSN.
Sponsored Links