Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Mike,
I am looking for a room mate for this time frame. Did you find sombody already?
If not, send me an email: GermanBuddy72@web.de
Old December 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I will be there as well with my partner Heinz. We will be on the 14th floor. We would love to catch up as well. (My name is Rob). We are from Toronto.
Old January 20th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Familiar Face

Default Furfit

I am a young retired professional. I have booked solo on the Oosterdam , Holland America for March 2013 to the South Pacific Islands, Australia, and New Zealand. I have the single rate down to $ 3400 for the month with amazing excursions at 18 ports.
I like to workout, karaoke, dancing.... enjoy meeting new people...especially from others on this cruise. Love to hear from fellow cruisers.
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We are Don and Brian from Maryland. We are in our 40s and have been together for 17 years. We take one or two cruises a year. All straight cruises, as our job schedules don't permit us the time off to take any exclusively gay cruises.

Would love to meet some other gay couples on the cruises we do take though. Our most recent cruise is the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa on March 23, 2013. Anyone else on this cruise?
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. We are Bill and Ray from Charleston,SC anyone going on Carnival Fantasy 04/06/13?
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello everyone,

Names Paul, SWM, 43 years old, living in Seattle. Very easy going, non-smoker, not a big drinker but do like to have fun. Found this site several months ago and just been looking at posts trying to get a sense of the forum. I have never cruised, would like to but a bit apprehensive about finding a cabin mate that I have not met in person.

Places I'd like to go on a cruise would be Europe, the Mediterranean, Mexico, I'd also like to take a cruise to Alaska. You'd think it would be easy given they sail out of Seattle on a weekly basis in the spring and summer. The trouble if finding someone that wants to go and can take the time to go.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more posts on this site.

Ciao
Old August 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default costa victoria jan 2014

anyone going to be on the Singapore to Hong Kong cruise 2-11 jan 2014 say hello!!
Old August 13th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi Guys

I'm a first time cruiser from Winter Garden Fl and I am booked on Carnival Dream September 14 2013 with my sister, niece, and her female friend. My sister and I will be sharing a cabin. I am looking for a guy to hang out with as there is just too much Estrogen in my group.
If you are sailing on this cruise I would be very happy to have someone to talk too and more. I just want to have fun and enjoy the cruise. let me know. oldwing1@yahoo.com
Old October 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Familiar Face

Default One more addition

Hello,

My name is Michael, a sgwm from Revere, MA (just north of Boston). I am 49 but will be turning 50 at the end of December. Originally, I was supposed to take my first cruise with my fiance; however, we've broken up and now I'm looking to cruise with another sgm on the following cruise

Date: March 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Misc: 7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise visiting Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas. Already booked into an 8D category balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck. I have also been planning a pre-cruise stay at Universal Orlando.

Let me know if you'd like to join me

Carnival Liberty - March 15, 2015 out of Port Canaveral and going to Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas
Old December 7th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face Going on First Cruise

My name is Jeff, I am 46 GWM living in Chicago.

I am going to be joining my family on the cruise to celebrate my mother's 65th birthday. I will be on the Princess Royal in March (9-16).

I know the room I will be sharing is on the Lido deck.

I am hoping to meet up and get to know others while I am on the boat.
my email is JL1967@yahoo.com
Old December 31st, 2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default first cruise

Hi! My name is Ricky. I'm going on my first cruise on January 30,2014 aboard Carnival Paradise. Hope to meet some great people aboard. I'm also going solo.
Old January 5th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default First cruise

Hi everyone.
I'm 43, very simple, easygoing and openminded Brazilian gay guy living in Montréal, Canada.
I'm looking for a cruise partner just to share the cabin and to go around together. No sexual harassment, I really respect the others privacy. I don't smoke, drink now and then, just socially.

I'll be in Florida (close to West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale), from 9th to 21th February/2014. There are cruises leaving from Miami on February 9th (Norwegian Epic and Carnival Glory).

The Atlantis one in July/2014 from Copenhagen to Stockholm would be another option also.
So, if you're alone and want to save some money, just let me know what we could do. Anyways, there is no obligation to stuck together.
Happy 2014!
Old January 30th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Imagination 1/30/14-2/1/14

I would enjoy meeting other gays traveling on this trip. send me a message.
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Help me help my Grandpa 8-)

Hello, I am here helping my Grandfather who is not hip to computers. Over dinner the other day, I asked him if he wanted to do any traveling and he said "you may or may not approve, but one thing he has always wanted to do is to go on a gay cruise" my reply was that I think he should most definitely do so and that I would do whatever I can to help make it happen.... SO, I am beginning my journey to do so. He is in his 80's but has more energy than I do at 46 and he is the best dressed man I know!!! I would like advice on where to start...maybe even find him a cabin companion? Any advice??

Kim
Old February 17th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default First Cruise

Hello, we are Kamal & Stephen from Manchester, England. We have been together for 14 years, we own and run a Property Letting and Management co in the City Center, we love travelling but haven't been on a cruise before so this is our first cruise to the Caribbean in Non 2014 on the Celebrity Eclipse, hoping to cruise a lot more and meet new people and make a lot of friends along the way.