Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Passenger

Default HAL Westerdam Jan. 28, 2007 Southern Caribbean/Any Others?

My partner and me will be traveling with my parents on Holland America's Westerdam on Jan. 28, 2007, to the Southern Caribbean. Any other gay people signed up? Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

I will be onboard with a friend. Hope to meet up with you. Stay in touch. Also going on the Maasdam Sept 23, Amsterdam Oct 30, Volendam Dec 13, Constellation April 13, Grandeur May 13, 07
Old July 5th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Passenger

It would be great to be able to at least say HI and meet some fellow friends and passengers. Please stay in touch if you like. Looks like you'll be very busy with your cruise schedule! Enjoy. You may reach me at arnietharp@hotmail.com if you'd like to. Thanks much.
Old July 6th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Great! Last time I was on this ship they had FOD meetings. Cross your fingers for the same on this cruise. We are considering getting one of the cabanas. Let you know what we decide. Stay in touch.
Old July 7th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Passenger

Hi,

Have you sailed on HAL before? This is one of the many interaries my partner and I were looking at, but have never sailed on them.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old July 7th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

R & G I have sailed 11 times on Holland America and recommend it highly. I also like Celebrity. I have been on this ship before and loved it. My fave for Holland America is the Veendam. The Westerdam is a gorgeous ship with a very friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and the spa is to die for. I sound like a commercial. Try it, you'll like it.
Old July 7th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Passenger

FLLP,

Thanks for you input. So far, I've been getting postive feedback on HAL and we are leaning towards booking a cruise with them, maybe even this one.

Thanks again!
Old July 26th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey World Traveler, we got the Blue cabana. Guess we will be neighbors. We also hope to get the butler if it is offered. Fun, huh?
Old July 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Passenger

Hi there FLLP.......have you been on Half Moon Cay before? Are the green and blue cabanas next to each other? We'll be with my parents....and we're really looking forward to our first cruise. Stay in touch. Looking forward to meeting you.
Old July 29th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Yes, I have been to Half Moon Cay at least 8 times. They offer so many fun things to do. If you have ever been to the Cayman Islands then you know what this little island looks like. The water is crystal clear and blue. The sand sugar white. That time of year is not very good for swimming. I was there in Jan last year and the water was just too cold for me. There were some brave souls out there though. I like to rent a kayak and go all the way down to the end of the island. It is just goreous. I think the green cabana and blue cabana are separated by one cabana. Not sure about that. I do know that they are close to each other. So see ya in Half Moon Cay in Jan neighbor.