Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Beginner

Default Aquafest's Halloween Cruise On Holland America's Zuiderdam

My partner and I will be on Holland America's Zuiderdam this year for Aquafest's Halloween Cruise. We had such a good time last year we plan on doing it every year. We have a couple of friends that are going to meet us there but just wanted to check and see who else was planning to go. You can never have too many friends. Feel free to email us. Thanks. Glenn

PS If you don't have your hotel or airfair booked do it quickly because we leave the same weekend as the International Boat Show and everything is booking up really fast.
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to loveblack
Default DIFFICULTY CONTACTING AQUAFEST

Everytime I contact Aquafest, I get their voice mail and leave a message, but haven't received a call back yet. Their website says in order to attend their events, and receive their pricing, I must book with Aquafest. Is that true? Are their other bookings that will let me attend Aquafest events. Has anyone else had difficulty contacting Aquafest? All suggestions and advice will be appreciated. Larry NYC
Old August 26th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Beginner

If you are interested Cruise Critic has a very active thread regarding the Halloween cruise on the Holland America Zuiderdam that week.