Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Passenger

Default Nowegian Pearl -Rosies Cruise

Hey All,

Norwegian Cruise Lines is having an inaugural cruise for the Norwegian Pearl next friday night. It is a one night cruise to no where. All cabin proceeds go to Rosie's Childrens Foundation.

My partner and are lucky enought to live in So. Florida to be able to do this. We signed up for $99.00 a person. We figured a very nice dinner out would cost the same so why not get a room too?

I am looking forward to seeing this new ship. Any others signed up for it? I fiqured it will be a big GLBT turn out because of Rosie. It is cool for cruise enthusiast because you can try a new ship for the night.

I am doubly excited because we are booked on a 9 day trip on the Pearl this March so we get to preview the ship. I have not cruised on NCL for about 6 years. NCL, Princess and Celebrity have had great ships we wanted to try and quite frankly I have not seen much excitement over NCL in a while.

If anyone has been on the Pearl, I am also looking to find out how the Penthouse suites are? We booked a P.H. suite for the 9 day trip. We have an inside for the 1 day cruise to nowhere.

Smooth Sailing,

Tom

19 cruises total on all different lines including RCCL, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America and Sea Dream. Our 20th Cruise is October 2007 on the Mariner of the Seas.
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to nycruiser

I wish I could go. But to travel to Miami for a one night cruise would not be worth it for me. I love NCL and Rosie it would be fun. Have a wonderful time and try and post some pics if you don't mind!