Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 21st, 2006, 08:33 AM
Beginner

Default Roll Call: Carnival Pride - Feb 25/07

After a fantastic week on the Carnival Miracle (my first cruise) we decided to book another week on the Carnival Pride. Anyone sailing with us on February 25/07? Any comments on the Pride? What to expect?

Derek

rocyvr@gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Beginner

Default PV bars?

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions on fun places to go in PV after a day at the beach? This is our first time there and we are in port until 10pm I think.

Thanks,

Derek
Old February 15th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Beginner

Hi, I am John and will be sailing on the Pride leaving Feb. 25th. I will be traveling with a friend and would like to meet other "Friends of Dorothy" during the 7 days on board. I tried a cruise about 12 years ago and enjoyed it. It has taken me this long to be able to do it again. I am so looking forward to rhis trip. My roommate tells me there is a gay nude beach in one of the ports. I really have to check this out.

This is my second cruise but my roommate has been on 80 plus so I will follow his lead of things to do on the ship and in ports. Here is to meeting more of Dorothy's Friends.

John