Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Beginner

Default Roll Call - Legend of the Seas - April 21 Tampa to Barcelona

Greetings. My partner, Don (54) and I (Derew; 43) are off on our second RCCL cruise in a year, this time Tampa to Barcelona leaving April 21.

We are a quiet couple from rural Wisconsin looking to meet new friends, so any brothers or sisters that are traveling with us, hey, sound off now!
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
Passenger

Hi, I am going to be on that cruise. I am travelling alone and it would be nice to meet other gay people. I am from Ireland and will be flying into Tampa for the cruise. I am 42 years old and this will be my third cruise with RCCL. I have always met other gay guys onboard but never made arrangements to meet in advance. Most cruises have a "Friends Of Dorothy" meeting - but I have missed it on my last 2 cruises.