Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to hairyredhd
Default Roll Call - Atlantis Hawaii April 23-30

Who else will be on Atlantis Hawaii April 23-30? Traveling with a friend and looking for other fun guys to hang with. Will be in Hawaii starting April 20.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Beginner

My partner & I will be there. This is our first cruise (gay or otherwise), so we're not really sure what to expect. Also our first trip to Hawaii.
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Beginner

I'm thinking of going......solo though.....so not sure yet if I'd want to do that.....

either do a cabin by myself or do the cabin share thing....

I'll let you guys know!

First cruise here too......so not really sure what to expect....most people I've talked to were pretty much split 50/50 as to whether I should share the cabin or pay double to have my own cabin.....

Any suggestions?
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to sexyaznboy Send a message via Yahoo to sexyaznboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuySF
I'm thinking of going......solo though.....so not sure yet if I'd want to do that.....

either do a cabin by myself or do the cabin share thing....

I'll let you guys know!

First cruise here too......so not really sure what to expect....most people I've talked to were pretty much split 50/50 as to whether I should share the cabin or pay double to have my own cabin.....

Any suggestions?
I'm in the same situation, thinking of a gay cruise, but hesitant because of the singles supplement and wary about having a roommate, which could be disastrous (snoring, partying all night when I'm not, etc)...I'd be interested in seeing if there is actually a board where guys like us can post our interests and match up for cruises!
Old February 11th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'll be there with my partner. We are spending 3 nights on Waikiki beach before the cruise. This will be our second gay cruise, we did an RSVP cruise in 2003. The RSVP was ok, but I've heard that atlantis is better.

For those that dont know what to expect, its going to be a week long party. I've never been to hawaii, but i have heard that our ship is fantastic.

Scott
Old February 12th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to davewaikiki

Aloha ....We are Honolulu residents Dave & Jimmy...We will be aboard the NCL Atlantis Cruise in April..... to meet other cruisers,,,, especially if you will be in Honolulu BEFORE the cruise......( was thinking of hosting a Beach BBQ...at queens surf the sunday before we board,,,,,BYOB...and meat to grill....( we supply grill and paper products)...anyone interested..let me know at davewaikiki@aol.com