Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate for Sept Athens to Venice on Brilliance

Have booked for the 9/2 sailing of Brilliance of the Seas from Athens to Venice. Going with 2 friends which leaves me doing the cabinmate thing. Anyone out there interested? 47 here from CT. Well established professional. Total of cruise with taxes and port charges for inside cabin (9 day sailing) $1959. Can't wait! 2nd cruise for me - 1st all gay.
Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2007, 06:17 PM
brettcbarry

Default Did you find a roommate yet?

Hello:

I'm going to book an inside cabin as soon as my credit card payment clears...looks like they have a limited amount left, but I should book it in the next few days.

A little about me:
I have been on 10+ cruises (non-gay) in the past and I have traveled a lot. I'm 37, single, professional, live alone, don't do drugs/smoke, and have a healthy lifestyle. I still like to have fun and go out from time to time and I don't go to bed early all the time; however, I'm not a party animal/circuit boy.

Having been on cruises before, I know that you don't spend much time in the cabin anyway except to sleep...so, if you don't snore, that's a plus!

You can check out my profile/pic at tuscentralguy@gay.com. Let me know if you are interested and have more info and/or pics of yourself.

Thanks,
Brett
Old May 16th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Beginner

Hey Brett - Jim from CT here. Tried to send you an email as well. I assume you read my post from back in March. I already have an inside cabin booked and am hopeful to find a cabinmate as well. Most of my info is in my original posting. Looks like similar habits to you. Don't have a website but I'll be glad to send a few pics via email. Looking forward to hearing back from you.