Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Beginner

Default Atlantis Cruise August 25th Spain, Italy, Greece

Hey Men - BF (of 13yrs) and I (both 39) are headed on the Atlantis cruise this August - Spain, Italy, and Greece trip.

Anyone else headed over for this trip? Looking to meet friends for an unforgettable trip. Let us know.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Beginner

Hello Tom.

My partner and I are booked on the same cruise, and I think that about 2000 other gay guys will be too, so we may have a hard time meeting up in such a crowd. But even that might be fun!
We are flying to Barcelona from Australia, where we live, and afterwards are going to spend a few weeks in France and Italy, taking in some of the World Rugby Cup matches as well as some castles, cathedrals and museums to see us through another winter DownUnder.
We don't know anybody else on the cruise and would be pleased to start up an email contact with you guys.....if you feel like it.

John
Old June 27th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Beginner

Hi John - This is our second Atlantis cruise and as of today we now know two guys from Australia. : ) Yes let's start to chat. Email me at tomstr67@comcast.net.

Tom
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Beginner

hi.....
Richie and I will be there and are sooo excited. Hope we all have a great time. We're in Chicago.!
Old July 20th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Beginner

This will be the first cruise for my partner, Cecil (39) and me (David - 44) - I guess that makes us VIRGINS (again!)

We live in Boca Raton, Florida and will be spending a few days in Barcelona prior to the cruise and a couple of days in Athens.

We're looking forward to meeting lots of folks!
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Beginner

Hi, I'm Bill from Los Angeles. I'm a GWM musclebear, 42, a day trader and published author, and my cruisemate is my platonic friend of 10 years Johnathon, a GBM twink, 42, who is stage and film actor in Hollywood.

We are looking forward to the time of our lives, basically. And looking forward to meeting everyone.

Has anyone else booked tickets for the Academia to see the statue of David in Florence? Tickets go quickly, so you must book them in advance. Here's a link.

http://www.florenceart.it

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Old August 6th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Beginner

Hello everybody,
I'm going on this cruise solo. My partner (for 20 yrs) was not interested. We usually take separate vacations. My room mate will be a stranger.
I'll be looking for lots of fun while on board.
I'm 49 y.o. 6 ft. (208 cm), 186 lbs. (86 kg). I work-out and walk, so I look younger than I am.
I drink only occasionally, I don't drink before 5 PM, but I know I'll be drinking more than usual on this cruise, especially late at night at the dance club. I love to dance especially after having a few.
Then at 1 or 2 AM, I'll be looking for some action. I want some late night......
During the day, I like to go sightseeing. I especially enjoy visiting European Cathedrals where I pray. When we have a day at sea, I'll be getting some extra sleep. At my age, I can no longer worship the sun. At the pool, I love to swim, but then I'll head for the shade or back to my room for nap. It's good to have energy to enjoy the after-dinner shows and to dance into the wee hours.
I'm looking for mates who might like to talk politics. I look forward to formal dinners with fine wine.
E-mail me.
John
Old August 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Beginner

Whoops, correction:

I'm 183 cm, 84 kg.
On those lazy, sunny afternoons at sea, you may also find me at the fitness center.
I'm looking for some bear hugs.
8)
John[/i]