Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Passenger

Default Dec 15 Christmas Panama Canal - Island Princess

Hi Guys:

We are couple from Toronto. We've always wanted to do the Panama Canal, and this year we're finally going to do it. 11 days from Acapulco to San Juan - Dec 15-26. It's an awesome itinerary and we hope some other family have discovered it too. Compared to other Christmas cruises this (at least for now) is a real bargain. In fact I haven't seen any 11 day cruise cheaper. So let us know if anyone is booked or planning on going. We certainly don't want to be the token gay couple on board.

Corey & Javier
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Passenger

Hi Guys

We crossed our fingers a couple of months ago when booked a mini-suite guarantee on the December 15 Panama Canal. We didn’t think we would find out our cabin number until about a month before the cruise. I was totally surprised this week when I logged on to Princess.com to find not only did they assign our cabin, but also we had an outstanding upgrade. Just for the fun of it I Googled Island Princess and the cabin number hoping to see an actual picture of the cabin and found someone’s personal website about the Island Princess and the pros and cons of various balcony locations. There were deck plans showing which balconies were covered or uncovered, and how private the balconies are. He obviously spent a great deal of time, with the deck plans and balcony pictures. Even though no one appears to be on the 12/15 cruise, there must be some taking the Island Princess who are curious about the balaconies.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/p...onies/id6.html

We are so jazzed about this ship. It’s bound to be just an incredible voyage!

Take care
Corey & Javier
Toronto