Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Atlantis Rio Cruise Feb 2008

My partner Jeff and will be on the Rio Atlantis cruise in February. We from Toronto, around 40. This will be our first cruise, gay or otherwise and we haven't a clue what we are getting ourselves in for. Rio should be wild, although I am not sure whether to break the bank by going to the Sambadrome or whether there are equally good things to do on your own.

Anyone else on this board going?
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Beginner

Hey guys. My name is Chad....my friend Paul and I will also be on the Rio cruise in Feb. 08 and it will also be our first cruise gay or otherwise, so it sounds like we're in the same boat...(no pun intended). I'm 36 and he's 39, both of us live in Dallas and can't wait to go....tho we have no idea what to expect. Everything I've heard has been positive and how can you go wrong with Rio, Carnival and Buenos Aires?? Anyway, I hope to see a response to your Sambadrome question posted on here....am wondering the same thing myself. If I hear anything I'll let you know.
Old August 9th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to CanadaCruiseBoyz

Hi Patrick:

Well if this is your first Atlantis cruise I can assure you that you will have a great time. Atlantis has a huge repeat clientele. I did my first Atlantis Trip in 2003 and have been on several since and I'm booked to go on the January 2008 Liberty of the Seas cruise. (which is sold out)

Check out the article I wrote a couple of years ago:

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/gayles/Atlantis.cfm

That will give you a bit of insight as to what you can expect.

You'll have a blast!

Ian
Old August 9th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to CanadaCruiseBoyz

Hey again guys.... all of you newbie Atlantis cruisers...

Something you might want to check out.... there is an MSN discussion group for Atlanits Events where you can find out information from others on your particular cruise and meet others who are going on your cruise.

Check out the group:
http://groups.msn.com/AtlantisEvents