Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2007, 05:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default FOD on NCL SUN Hawaii - Ensenada Sept 29 - Oct 09, 2007

I am sailing solo on NCL SUN Hawaii to Ensenada Sept 29 - Oct 9'07. Any FOD's on this date? Can anybody who have sailed on this itinerary give a feedback? Happy sailing.........................
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Familiar Face

Are you sure of those dates? I'm on the NCL Sun on 9/29/07 10 day trip to Ensenada. Hope you are too! Just booked last week!
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Familiar Face

OOOOPS................... SORRY... Got carried away with my dates. It is Sept 29 to Oct 9. I'll be flying in to HNL on the 27th of Sept.
Old August 28th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Familiar Face

That's GREAT! Keep in mind that the ship arrives in Ensenada on Oct 9. If you care to e-mail me directly, my e-mail address is B777Nune@gmail.com. I'm actually traveling west bound to Hawaii on the Rhapsody of the Seas from Ensenada arriving in HNL on Sep 28, spending the night in HNL, then returning to Ensenada on NCL Sun on the 29th. Sounds crazy, really need the R & R. Traveling with family so I'll definitely need some diversion. E-mail me.

Nune
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds great. Perhaps we can meet for cocktails and possibly hang out. Traveling solo is not as bad as other people think. I tend to be more assertive. Since I like to ballroom/latin dance, I end up at the lounge areas where single ladies congregate. I look there for possible dance partners. At times I end up dancing with married women who's husbands don't like to dance. Any from your group ballroom/latin dancers? Or perhaps we can dance together........ hehehehehehe. I am looking forward to this cruise. Keep our communications open.
Old September 6th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Beginner

We are on your cruise. Fly into Honolulu Wed night Sept 26. The four of us are from Florida; we are retired professionals. Rex
Old September 7th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Familiar Face

I am glad there are more FOD on this cruise. As I remember, NCL is very good in posting FOD meetings on their daily program. Check the FOD meetings. Chances are we'll meet more friends........ HAPPY CRUISING.........
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to rockysilvosa
Default NCL, Honolulu to Ensenada, 29 Sep - 9 Oct 07

Hello Gent, Add me to the shipmates list on subject cruise. I am also a single traveler. This is shaping up to be a fun cruise for all the FOD's. I'm a retired Naval Officer and this well be my 25th cruise within the past four years. Nice to get back to sea again.
I am reaveling to Hawaii on 20 Sep and will be staying at the Hale Koa Military Hotel in Waikiki. So I will be getting a 10 day head start on a tan line. Eat your hearts out guys. Seriously, I look forward to meeeting all you gent at the FOD meetings.
I did a Transpac last year about this time but it was on the Carnival Spirit. My email address is, rockysilvosa@msn.com, should anyone want to cantact me directly.
Cheers, Ron
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Beginner

Default Single on NCL SUN What about shore excursions?

Looking forward to NCL Sun 9-29 Traveling with great friends of D's.
I love to dance but only with men , how about it, Fun1too
Any ideas on shore excursions? Newbie here.
Old September 12th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Familiar Face

Sure.... Would love to dance with anybody who wants to dance. I can lead or follow. Very versatile here. Free style or partner dancing it's all good. We'll all have fun. I am looking forward to meeting everybody. I am a bit shy but once I warm up, I can be so much fun. Regarding shore excursions, check out NCL's website and see if there are any excursions that might be of interest to you. I can't recommend any as my taste on excursions suck. I'm sure whatever you pick, you'll enjoy and will have a great time.
Old September 12th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to rockysilvosa
Default Shore Excursions

Regarding shore excursions. Check out the web site, "GoRabbitGo.com", (without the quotation marks), and click on "Norweigan Sun" and the sailing date. You will find a list of non NCL excursions. I have booked four excursions with this tour company for about $100. That is for all four excursions! This is the first time I have used this company and there is some risk involved. For example, will the ship depart a port of call if the excursion operator does not get back by sailing time. I am not concerned that much about this potential problem because the web site lists the ships schedule.
Looking forward to meeting all FOD onboard.
Aloha, Ron
Old September 12th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Familiar Face

WOW! This is really shaping up to be a great cruise. I'm traveling to Hawaii on Rhapsody OTS on Sept 18 and there aren't nearly as many posts for that cruise as there are for this one! We all have got to be sure to meet.

Nune
B777Nune@gmail.com
Houston Texas 77005
Old September 28th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Familiar Face

Default whoo hoooo!

[color=red]well, the time is upon us. we depart tomorrow! i had the best voyage on Rhapsody OTS to Honolulu. lots of really great FOD. Looking to keep the party going!

nune
713 446 6863
b777nune@gmail.com